This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3027 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
A NON-LIVE challenge will be posted @ 7pm EST. The challenge will last for exactly 24 hours.
3027 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Send in Confessionals*
3027 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Today's Individual Immunity Challenge will be relatively simple.

"Copious Coconuts"

Today's challenge will last exactly 24 hours after my "GO"

On my "GO" castaways will MAIL me *Shoots coconut in _____'s Basket*
After that; you may only shoot a coconut after every 30 minutes.

During these 24 hours; everyone will get 3 opportunities to DEFEND their basket.
In order to defend you basket; you must simply Mail me *Defends Basket*

Defending you basket will give you ONE hour of protection; During this time; you may not shoot coconut's in opposing castaway's baskets. During this time; no one's basket's will count as you will be defending your basket. 

After the 24 hours; the person with the LEAST amount of coconut's in their basket will earn Individual Immunity! Challenge will begin @ 7pm EST sharp! Please ask any questions before we begin the challenge.
3027 days 2 hours ago
marthean
Okay
3027 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This Challenge begins on my GO @ 7pm EST sharp and will last exactly 24 hours! Survivors Ready! For Individual Immunity!
3027 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GO
3026 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Less then 4 hours remain in the challenge! For Individual Immunity!
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I have the results! I'll begin by revealing the castaway with the most coconuts in their basket. With a total of 14 coconuts.........
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nolan K!
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nolan has no shot of winning Immunity; as with the next Individuals. With 7 coconuts a piece........
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W! Josh Q! and Gregory L are out of the running for Individual Immunity!
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Next we have our next Individual who made 2 successful block attempts. With 6 coconuts.........
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jack O! Jack is out of the running for Individual Immunity! Tying Jack's score with 6 coconuts total.....
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Crystal D! Crystal is out of the running for Immunity!
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
With 4 coconuts a piece! Eric A. is out of the running for Individual Immunity! 5 survivors remain in this challenge.....
3026 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
With 3 coconuts a piece. Stoner D. and "Fire Dragon" are out of the competition! That leaves the running between 3 Individuals. Andie P! Fox T! or Nano M. will walk away with the necklace tonight......

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!