This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Duseng

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Duseng

3044 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
DUSENG! Welcome to your back tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council!

AFD "Fire Dragon" - You did extremely well in the water in today's challenge. But, you and Kelly both failed when it came to the puzzle. Do you feel somewhat responsible for your tribe being back at Tribal Council?

Emmy Jay - Alliances are a tool of the game to push yourself further in the game. Do you think that alliances have been solidified on this tribe?

Gregory L. - Your "Loved One" Pika and Steve exchanged a few words after the challenge today. Any thoughts on the excitement?

Josh Q. - Your "Loved One" was voted out at last night's Tribal Council. What was your first reaction to the decision made by the Eau tribe?

Kelly W. - Your "Loved One" is still very much apart of the game; but, is on the Island of Fire. Do you have confidence he can survive the hardships?

Nano M. - Last Tribal Council; a castaway from Caracol was voted out. What can we expect from tonight's vote?

Natalie S. - Last Tribal; we seen a unanimous vote. Duseng hasn't been back to tribal is days. Do you expect the same unity for tonight's vote?

Nolan K. - After tonight; 15 castaways will remain in the game. With a "Loved Ones" season; people have to constantly be thinking of who's "Loved One" is still in the game. How does the strategy for this season; compare to the strategy you witnessed in "Cursed Idol"?

Steve S. - When voting at Tribal Council; do you think it's important to think about the Island of Fire when casting your vote?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3044 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly W. - Your "Loved One" is still very much apart of the game; but, is on the Island of Fire. Do you have confidence he can survive the hardships?

NOPE!
He's gonna fail like he always does
3044 days 12 hours ago
steve4280
I think so but since we got inactive a on the tribe I don't think we gotta worry about them trying to get revenge lol
3044 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory L. - Your "Loved One" Pika and Steve exchanged a few words after the challenge today. Any thoughts on the excitement?: Yep.
3044 days 11 hours ago
JMez2612
-Your "Loved One" was voted out at last night's Tribal Council. What was your first reaction to the decision made by the Eau tribe?

I have no clue what was going on that tribe, but it definitely was sad to see him go

:(
3044 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
AFD "Fire Dragon" - You did extremely well in the water in today's challenge. But, you and Kelly both failed when it came to the puzzle. Do you feel somewhat responsible for your tribe being back at Tribal Council?
a little bit i tried though
3044 days 11 hours ago
marthean
We could expect anything in this game
3044 days 11 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Emmy Jay - Alliances are a tool of the game to push yourself further in the game. Do you think that alliances have been solidified on this tribe?

Yeah and it sucks honestly because I feel like I'm on the outs
3043 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie S. - Last Tribal; we seen a unanimous vote. Duseng hasn't been back to tribal is days. Do you expect the same unity for tonight's vote?

Somewhat, Yes but I feel Like there will be somewhat a "split vote"
3043 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes........
3043 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately and head to the Island of Fire; where they WILL have the chance to re-enter the game.
3043 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
3043 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one stands*
3043 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote.....
3043 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Emmy Jay
3043 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
Oh hi im here

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!