This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Island Of Fire -

Topic » - Island Of Fire -

3036 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The "Island of Fire"

After each player is voted off of his\her tribe; they are not completely out of the game unless he\she loses at the "Island of fire" After each castaway is voted out, they will make their way to the "Island of Fire." Once two castaways are on the island; they will compete in a challenge of luck to keep their game alive in this game. Both castaways will compete in a fire-making challenge. Loser is out of the game for good. Winner remains on the island. At a certain point in the game, one final challenge will take place for a spot back in the game.

Rules for Fire-making Challenge -
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16699571
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Give me one minute please
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Welcome Leo S. and Joshua B. to the Island of Fire! Both of you will compete in a Fire-making duel. Winner survives another day in this game. Loser has their torch ceremoniously snuffed for 20th. At a certain point in the game; one player will re-enter the game through the Island of Fire.
3033 days 14 hours ago
MrOrange890
hey
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Please read the rules for the Fire-making challenge carefully. It could determine whether you win or lose this challenge. We will begin once both contestants are ready. Please ask any questions now.
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This challenge will combine both skill and luck as you'll need to be quick and hope your fire stays lit long enough to burn through the rope above it. The players involved in the tiebreaker will begin by placing their coconut husk down and striking their flint. Fail to light you fire and you must wait 1 MINUTE before striking your flint again. *Each action must be done in separate posts*

Ex:
*Places Coconut Husk* (1st post)

*Strikes Flint* (2nd post)

Once this is done - I will use random.org giving you a 1/4 of lighting your fire. Once your fire is lit you must keep it going. You must be quick once your fire is lit and feed it by placing twigs/branches/wood to increase your odds of keeping your fire lit. It is your decision on which method you'd use to build your fire as each method has different odds of making your fire strong enough to burn through the rope above it.

Odds for each method and How many times you need to post are as followed -
*Places Twigs* - 15 times gives you a 6/10 shot of keeping your fire lit.
*Places Branches* - 10 times gives you a 4/10 shot of keeping your fire lit.
*Places Wood* - 5 times gives you a 3/10 shot of keeping your fire lit.

Once you complete your posting for whichever method you decide to use - you must add oxygen to your fire - you do this by posting *Blows on Fire* - Once this is done; I will use random.org with x/10 chance of keeping your fire lit with whichever method was used. If you fail to keep your fire lit; you must wait 1 MINUTE before you can go through the process of adding more twigs/branches/wood once again. If you succeed at keeping your lit; the fire will burn strong enough to burn through the rope above it securing your spot in this game.
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Do you have to redo the coconut husk of the oxygen doesn't work or just the twigs and branches or wood
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Good question Leo. If the oxygen fails; just add more twigs/branches or wood. But, you must wait One minute before repeating the process.
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
And does the twigs and branches add up if you fail or do you have to re-start
Ex:
I do twigs, it doesn't work. If I do twigs again do I still have 6/10 or 12/10
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You would still have a 6/10 shot of keeping your fire lit.
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Otherwise I'm ready
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Leo S. is ready! Joshua; are you set!
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Also do you have time the *
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
*to use the*
3033 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The asterisks aren't necessary. We will begin once both castaways are ready.
3033 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Ok

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!