This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Knockouts: Team Carrie

Topic » Knockouts: Team Carrie

2291 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
4. Restless Road (MJFJUNE) VS. Rag’n’Bone Man (hazbez94)

Restless Road - This was a fantastic performance and together you three are magic. I love how you can take a pop song and make it country. It’s what makes you so memorable.

Rag’n’Bone Man - There is something so unique about your voice that feels comforting. I enjoy seeing this softer side to you, but still maintaining that strong vocals. Unfortunately while this says it’s live, the way it is cut makes it seem as though it was lip-synced. 

The winner of this knockout is…RESTLESS ROAD!
2291 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
5. Charlie Puth (SummerRae101) VS. Mark Isaiah (Kgamer2218)

Charlie Puth - You have a great energy and stage presence. The music got a bit loud at times and made you strain to be heard, but overall vocally you sounded solid.

Mark Isaiah - This song allowed you to really showoff your vocal chops. It was a bit off key in parts, but I admire your passionate vocals.

This was not an easy choice, but I feel the voice I want to move forward with is…MARK ISAIAH!
2291 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
6. Tori Kelly (Neme91) VS. Hailee Steinfeld (Neme91)

Tori Kelly - I love that you took this song and made it acoustic. Your voice sounded amazing and overall this was a fun performance.

Haliee Steinfeld - A great song to cover and add your own flavor to. You sounded great and beautiful.

You’re both beautiful vocalists, but I will be moving on with…TORI KELLY!
2291 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
7. Alessia Cara (MJFJUNE) VS. Rayvon Owen (MJFJUNE)

Alessia Cara - I think this was not the strongest song choice as it’s the type of song that’s mostly a talk-sing. It doesn’t allow you the chance to really showcase your abilities.

Rayvon Owen - You took this pop rock song and turned it into a ballad. That took guts and on top of that you sounded amazing!

The winner of this knockout is…RAYVON OWEN!

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!