This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Infinite Big Brother 1 [Finale]

Topic » Infinite Big Brother 1..

3289 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Congratulations Final 2! You both have survived The Public and made it all the way to the Final 2!

However, all power has moved from the two of you into The Jury's hands! It is time to open up Jury Question until 8pm EST when either Hudson or Marcus will be crowned winner!
3289 days 2 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Nervous
3289 days 2 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Where's Cam on the jury?
3289 days 2 hours ago
TheAce
Sam did u mail them? Half are online and haven't asked anything lol
3289 days 2 hours ago
nickt115
I'll wait until speeches are posted
3289 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
Hudson- You played a hard game and won more competitions than Marcus. However, you were a nominee against India in week 2 and you were getting evicted so you being here is the dumbest luck ever and you took Marcus to the final 2 when he clearly played better than Jake. Sorry Jake.

What did you do that is going to make me look past all of that?

Marcus- You kinda got lucky in some instances but you didn't have to fully win your way to the final 2, which I am impressed by. Your social and strategic game however was terrible in my opinion. You made it seem to me that I was your biggest ally and your number 1 from day 1 when I kinda forgot about that by day 7. You didn't make really any alliances or talk strategy to people unless they won a competition.

What was your strategy and what actual game moves did you make?
3289 days 2 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Oakley: What I did was my decision. I helped you out by informing you on who were leading a "rebellion" against our alliance. I could've just kept Indias alliance offer to myself and just work with her, but I DIDNT. I stayed with you until I decided that it would be too risky to bring you any further. I'm sorry for hurting you and Jake, but like I said during my Jake eviction. I didn't like Marcus in the beginning, he was insulting me and the only reason I brought him here was so I could gain victory over a rival.
3289 days 2 hours ago
TheAce
Speech

I played this game so fucking good. I started off making alliances with people I think would get me further in the game. However they were all evicted in the first few days. I knew I had to re adjust. At that point I found myself in the minority with Mama k. She was also in the minority with me. I had to fight tooth and nail against this majority of nick jake hudson and oakley. I won 2 hoh and 1 pov so I didn't float. The weeks I wasn't in power, I used my good social skills to kep me safe. I was in the minority all game so please vote for me to win

Oakley- I pretty much orchastrated every move until f8 when your alliance was created. Then I fell into minority and survived. Next move I made was getting one of ur sheep out (nick) then I followed that up with the biggest move of the game. Your eviction. I won hoh and convinced hudson that if he kept you that u would win the game. So that's my big moves.

As for strategy, I wanted to be a physical player but when I realized u and Hudson were impossible to beat, I had to play social and strategic
3289 days 2 hours ago
TheAce
I didn't like Marcus in the beginning, he was insulting me and the only reason I brought him here was so I could gain victory over a rival

Lol he thinks he has an easy win vs me. Prove him wrong?
3289 days 1 hour ago
rapidsmartypants
Next move I made was getting one of ur sheep out (nick) then I followed that up with the biggest move of the game. Your eviction. I won hoh and convinced hudson that if he kept you that u would win the game. So that's my big moves.

You didn't to CRAP! I knew that OAKLEY was a threat, but I couldn't let OAKLEY know that I was targeting him. I had to be his friend until the choice was in my hands. I MADE THE DECISION TO EVICT OAKLEY. NOT YOU
3289 days 1 hour ago
nickt115
Hudson- Why should I vote for you?

Marcus- Why should I vote for you?
3289 days 1 hour ago
TheAce
I WAS IN MINORITY U HAD PEOPLE SHEEPING U. I WORKED HARDER
3289 days 1 hour ago
rapidsmartypants
I forgot my Speech:

I started this game alone with no allies. I then got in trouble because I assumed Marcus had a Final 2 with Jonah. When Jethro was expelled, I knew that that was my ONLY LIFE. I had to put my game face on. I had to make myself look like a person that is needed by an alliance for numbers. And I got that when I aligned with Jake Oakley and India. I could tell that they had my back, but I needed to make friends with other people. I had to make friends with Cam and Nick and tell them "I got your back", when really, I just needed them for numbers in the alliance. My biggest move was deciding telling my alliance about India wanting to "rebel" against the alliance and get Mama K to join her. I had to make sure that there was tension within the house as long as not all of it was on me. The Hardest decision I made was evicting Oakley, He was my best friend, but I knew he was a threat to win it all. I had to prove to everyone that I wasn't a sheep. So I made the decision to evict him.

In the beginning, everyone wanted me out because I was "smart" and it was in my name. If they wanted me out so bad, then why am I in the F2? I had to improvise and work my way up the only way I knew how.
3289 days 1 hour ago
rapidsmartypants
Nick: You should vote for me because I was alone in the beginning, but I worked my way up to the top. I guess you can say I had a similar situation to Dan Gheesling when he competed in BB10.
3289 days 1 hour ago
rapidsmartypants
Marcus, in the beginning, I thought you were in a good position, but then you lost that position. I started alone in the beginning, but I got up higher.
3289 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
Marcus Nick wasn't ever my sheep just to clear that up. If I had somehow won HOH when Cam left he would have been up beside Cam. Also the alliance was created final 12 and that is why India would have stayed, we added Hudson after because we knew he would need allies.

Hudson I told you I was not hurt by the decision to evict me because I was winning in the final 2. But is there any big game move you can say was 100% yours other than evicting me? Because when you say it was your decision to evict me I believe you.

open group

Infinite Big Brother 2 [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!