This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REGARDING IDOLS

Topic » REGARDING IDOLS

3307 days 11 hours ago
Copenhagen
I have picked three CBS Survivor Contestants. One for each tribe and one for the merged idol.

You can guess ONCE per day EST time. So after Midnight EST, it is a new day, so you can guess again.

You may only guess for the idol regarding your tribe. If you guess the idol for the other tribe, nothing happens, since you can't find that idol. If you guess the merge idol correctly, nothing will happen, considering you haven't merged yet.

The last time idols can be played is the FINAL FIVE. You must either mail me saying you are playing it before I read the votes, or play it live before I read the votes.

You CAN give your idol to another play. If you wish to do so, just tell me who.

You CAN give FAKE IDOLS to others as well. If you wish to do so, just tell me who you give it to. I will NOT tell them it is fake. I will simply say the same thing I would say if it was real. "So and so has given you their immunity idol."

So the only way you will know if it is a fake is when you play it at tribal council.

When an idol is played, a new one will be hidden in its place.

If you have any more questions regarding idols, just ask.
3307 days 11 hours ago
Copenhagen
If your tribe wins immunity, you will get a clue to the idol. Same goes for if you win individual immunity.

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!