This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE+REUNION

Topic » FINALE+REUNION

3282 days 1 hour ago
Thegamingdragon
16 days ago 14 castaways from diffrent walks of lifes set out on the journey to be the sole survivor from the start finau had a loseing streak in immunity challenges whdn it become merge nels used his idol but the next tribal he was votedo out now only 4 remain and 2 of them will become the last members of are jury
and one will be the first winner of dragons survivor

bob- has made friends and bearly has had any votes at tribal could he be the winner of dragons survivor

teddy-since the merge has only lost one indivdual immunity challenge could he make it to end and win it all

emma-like bob hasnt had much votes at tribal but can she win it we will see she hasnt made anyone angry on the jury so could she make it to the end and get the votes

brandon-has.vited at every tribal but isnt strong in challenges the question is will people vote for him to win if he can make the final 2

live challenge at 7pm pst time
3282 days 1 hour ago
Thegamingdragon
JURY CAN TALK IN HERE
3282 days 1 hour ago
doubledarefan01
Stares at teddy
3282 days ago
Thegamingdragon
It's final 3 not final 2
3281 days 23 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
come on in guys
*bob,teddy,Emma and Brandon walk in
Welcome to your final immunity challenge
*everyone claps* for today's challenge I will give you each a post your goal is to get as much post as possible you have 4 hours after the 4 hours person with the most wins individual immunity for the last time the a Los for the last time you will vote out th 11th player and he will become the last member of the jury

It non live since everyone seems to be busy post on here when your ready to get your post and I will post it for you
3281 days 23 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
Anyone in the group can post in the threads the player with the most posts at the end of the challenge wins
3281 days 22 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
What will happen today and tomorrow

Challenge results
Tribal
Jury have 24 hours to vote for there winner
Winner is revealed
Awards
Reunion
3281 days 21 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
Bob win immunity and is in the final 3 tribal council will be here
3281 days 21 hours ago
islandsurvivor
YEAH
3281 days 21 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
Come on in guys I'll bring in the members of are jury

Will,Bennett,nels and Steven and mike voted out at the last tribal
For the last time it's time to vote outa member of this tribe you have 12 hours to vote
You can not use idols tonight

Questions
Teddy-do you think you deserve to be in the final 3 the most
Emma-do you believe someone has a idol in there pocket
Brandon-how much would it mean to make final 3
Bob-your in the final 3 how does it feel
3281 days 21 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
1/4 votes
3281 days 21 hours ago
islandsurvivor
It feels so great! In every other survivor group game ive played ive never made the finals!
3281 days 17 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
You can use idols since final 4 was suppose to be last time you can use idols
3281 days 17 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Yes I do believe I deserve to make it to the final 3 I played an awesome game and I hope everyone can see that
3281 days 17 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
2/4 votes
3281 days 15 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
ok for the last time i will read the votes
*grabs urn* if you have a hidden immunity and would like to play it nows the time do do so
teddy stands

this is a hidden immunity idol all votes for teddy will not count

open group

fags anonymous

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!