This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Gen 2: Season 2 Apps

Topic » Big Brother Gen 2: Season 2..

1491 days 17 hours ago
PrinceJ
Name: Joshua

Color Level: Orange

Timezone: GMT

Activity Level 1-10: 9

Group Game History: Mac & Liam Marian Islands

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Social... I like to get to know people.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am dedicated. When I am playing a game - I fully commit.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Yes

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Yes

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yes

Please mark the times you can play live comps by simply putting an 'X' in the box.
4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[X]
9pm CDT-[]
1491 days 14 hours ago
RxysenBB
Name: Landon

Color Level:white lmao

Timezone: CT

Activity Level 1-10: 10 if i get chosen

Group Game History: none

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Social/Strategic, I talk to a bunch of people but i also tell people what im thinking for noms and stuff

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: im a new player thats a huge bb superfan

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: yessir

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: yessir

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: yessir

Please mark the times you can play live comps by simply putting an 'X' in the box.
4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-X
6pm CDT-[]
7pm CDT-X
8pm CDT-X
9pm CDT-X
1489 days 23 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Name: Andy V

Color Level: Light Green

Timezone: BST (British Summer Time)

Group Game History: Quite extensive to list in the past like 2-3 years but been quiet recently

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Social because I am a laidback and easy person and try to befriend everyone unless you are a homophobe then I will snap back

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I can have a split personality where I can be nice but if someone tries to stir up drama then I can easily match them

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Sure

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yes

4pm CDT-[x]
5pm CDT-[x]
6pm CDT-[x]
7pm CDT-[x]
8pm CDT-[x]
9pm CDT-[x]
1489 days 18 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Thanks for applying. Apps are now closed. Premiere will be 4/15 at 6pm CDT.
1489 days 17 hours ago
americanidolfan
Ahhhh can I apply!?
1489 days 15 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
If you want to apply, go for it. I'll reopen apps and close them an hour before the premiere.
1489 days 14 hours ago
americanidolfan
Name: Sam

Color Level: Orange

Timezone: UK

Group Game History: AIFAN's Big Brother - Host
Big Brother: The Beginning: Winner
Big Brother All Stars: Winner

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?:Both. I know how to play the game.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am active, dedicated and i have the drive to win.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Yes

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[X]
9pm CDT-[X]
1488 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
Name: James

Color Level: Gold

Timezone: NZT (New Zealand Time)

Activity Level 1-10: About an 8-9 generally but if I am serious about a gg im up closer to 10

Group Game History: I have plenty.. look at my page :)

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Strategic probably and social to a degree. Comps are cool but generally better not to have to rely on comps.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I play hard. I'm unapologetic about my decisions. I am happy to make moves if it betters my game :)

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Of course, I find it the best thing to write confs about how I am feeling.

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Of course.

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Sure.

4pm CDT-[x]
5pm CDT-[x]
6pm CDT-[x]
7pm CDT-[x]
8pm CDT-[x]
9pm CDT-[x] (with this lockdown. im free basically always. I'll make it work :P)

Comps will vary in types based on my work schedule, my college schedule, and the player's schedules. I will try to be as flexible as I can because I know what it's like to have a chaotic schedule.
1488 days 19 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Apps are officially closed. Premiere is in 1 hour.

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!