This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double Eviction #1

Topic » Double Eviction #1

1714 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
My laptop is acting up and the comp I wanted to do isnt working. Will post HOH tommorow at 5pm CST.
1714 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I was busy all day and yesterday getting the house ready for my 2 new family members. 2 3 month old kittens so sorry for not making the list.
1714 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
1 more quick announcement.
Any card not yet revealed that Kyle or Hunter have found have been in their original spots.
The same will be true with any other evictee.
1714 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Lmao this guy doesn't talk to me all game and then tries to go "You really tried it". Sorry I didn't waste my hoh like you. And guess what when I win HOH again your ass is going on the block again. And if it fucks my game fine, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees
1714 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Least I don't target actives this early in the game, unlike you.
1714 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
And that's why I'm a hero and your a villian Clark.
1714 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
My guy you're arguably the strongest player here, people just have to look at your profile to see how good you are. I targeted actives its called playing the game.
1714 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'm a villain for nomming you and playing the game? Good to know. And you're some hero because you wasted your hoh on inactives? With that logic, if you win next HOH and nom me doesn't that make you a villain now too? Nomming an active while theres inactives?
1714 days 3 hours ago
Tmag15
Yo rosehorse can I still PM u my card guesses
1713 days 15 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Yes. You are allowed to PM me, just not other houseguests.
1713 days 11 hours ago
Majority
How you can get mad about getting nominated when you didn't talk to someone is beyond me

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!