This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 16 Applications

Topic » Season 16 Applications

2188 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
First name Corey
Last name Lear
Age 14
Occupation student
Time zone Kentucky big clifty
My favorite experience in the group game when hufus who was one of the camera people got me out of the I'mmunty challenge cause I called the camera people perverts
Favorite survivor season was second chances cause lots of people used their second chance and everything like the no votes really was cahtoic
Favorite survivor contest Kelly Wentworth her first season wasn't great but she was a unstoppable Force of a legend in second chances
Hero or villian I'm a villian cause when I get the ball rolling it's hard to stop it
I'm both mental and stratgetic
I love twist

I love confessional their my favorite part of the season (besides blindsided)
2187 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
First Name: Silver
Last Name: N
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: HvV because I love that season, Most of my favorite players are in that season and it was fun to watch 馃槀
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Ali Elliot/ Brenda Lowe my future wives.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Depends on what the twist is, but I usually like twist
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes
2186 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Name: Dono
Last Name: Jetski
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: INDEPENDENCE. It was the final immunity challenge of Link's Survivor: All Stars a long time ago. I lost a challenge by a very narrow margin to Leli14 and it was him or I that would be going home. It was just big stakes and big results. I unfortunately lost, and ended up voting for leli to win the game, who won, but it was fun nonetheless.

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Gotta say All Stars. First Survivor experience I've ever had was watching the all stars reunion in the middle of this weird one-off winter family vacation we took to the mountains in vermont. we never do that. but that week was the reunion and the whole rob and amber proposing thing and the rob not winning i think instantly just made me both enamored and infuriated. Had to watch more and never really stopped.

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Matty Whitmore - May come as a surprise, but there were a few moments where I really felt like his charm matched mine. He was only a bit arrogant and ignorant to the viewers at times, but he was also kind of forgettable to some people. I loved his nonsense and whenever everybody else gasped he was cracking up. There's a meme, look it up.

Hero or Villain: Hero. Nobody is any one thing, but I definitely try to play with integrity and class. Jetskis baby.

Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Bop it!
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Mostly. 6 often cuts it close, and there will be some time I won't be able to make it because I live with roommates who are my best friends and sometimes they drag me on escapades against my will. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.
2186 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!