This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Applications

Topic » Season 4 Applications

2697 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from December 16th to December 31st.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around January 3rd.

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Check off which times work best for you during EST to make challenges

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2697 days 2 hours ago
WpwSers196
Martin ( wpwsers196 )
Hernandez
is just a number
Arizona
Mountain
I've only played one group game, but i worked my ass off went from almost being evicted the first eviction to being a strong player and  being taken out 3rd buy losing by 1 point in the last immunity comp :( ( Zacks BB Appocalypse)
My favorite Survivor Amazon and the most recent one because of how the least likey players ended up being the more dominant one in the games underdogs always seem to be  great picks
My favorite contastant of all time is a 3 way tie between the Queen of Survivor Sandra, Pavarti and Cirie beacue they are bad ass bitches!
I love twist they make the game more enjoyable
yes i will send at least one confessional a week
5pm ()
6pm ()
7pm (x)
8pm (x)
9pm (x)
10pm (x)
might be able to do the earlier one depends on work and time zone changes
2697 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett
Kush
Georgia
Est
I loved zachs survivor because everyone wanted me out but i worked my ass off and fell just short in the final 4...at the reunion everyone said i would have won every vote if i made ftc.plus i won villan and underdog of the season.
Cagayan because it fetured no returning players and the game was played at a high intensity from day 1.
Chaos kass because she was a cuthroat underdog
Yes...the more the merrier
Of course

All times are good for me im on break
2697 days 2 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
First Name: Raven
Last Name: Veltri
Current State of Residency: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Time Zone: Brazilian time
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Tot's fast survivor, we had to strategize quickly and I ended up getting 6th place.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I'm gonna say Cambodia, because of the witches coven and all the blindsides.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Ciera Eastin, this girl is not afraid to make big moves!
Do you like twists?: Kinda..
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Sure

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2697 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
First Name: Kara
Last Name: K
Current State of Residency: NC
Time Zone: est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: actually being able to make it far in ONE game. i'm always seen as a threat to people take me out early. but in one survivor i played a flawless game and ended up winning :) i had the best time
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: i haven't watched every season tbh. millenials vs gen x was AMAZING! i felt like there were a lot of good blindsides which keeps things interesting. also there was also a rocks draw which is fun! i really liked david so watching him transform really made the season for me
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: david because he completely changed and overcame so much anxiety and confidence issues. i really relate to him
Do you like twists?: yes, they keep everyone on their toes! with twists, tables can turn and im always excited when things are flipped
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ] - would be ok but 8 and 9 are better for me because of work and then wanting to eat dinner
8pm EST [  x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

dont let the lack of times detour you from selecting me. i've pretty much showed up for every challenge in any group game. im dedicated but was just answering what works best with my schedule :)
2696 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
First Name: Hudson
Last Name: Jones
Current State of Residency: California
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: That time when I bullied the entire merged tribe into voting EM002 out of Flopman's Survivor (in 12th place, for the third time <3). Close second would be when I forced rocks for no reason in ItsOfficial's Survivor: Aruba and mucked up everyone's game (including my own -cackle-)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Islands, because, um, no other season is acceptable for the #1 spot. Srynotsry.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Shit... it has to be a tie between Sue Hawk/Sandra/Jerri/Kooky Kristie <333. They're all unique and legendary and deserve even more praise than they get tbh.
Do you like twists?: Um, not really :/. But whatever, if you throw them at me I'll deal with them.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): This is probably the one thing I'm good at in these games. Confessionals are my ~venting space~, and I love to vent, so yes, I will surely send in boatloads of confessionals. In fact, I'll spam up your inbox with so many of them that you'll wish you never casted me >:D -cackle-

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

I can't do challenges at 6 and 7 on Thursdays but that may change in the near future, so we'll see!
2696 days 20 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
First Name: Rob
Last Name: D
Current State of Residency: New South Wales
Time Zone: AEDT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Twice I turned a unanimous vote against me into a unanimous blindside against someone else. The first time it was a 5-1 vote on me (in my second ever group game) and I turned it to 5-1 on so-called group game legend AndThenThereWasOne. The second was during Suitman's Survivor Bhutan where one jharrin was targeting me for a 5-1 "blindside, " too bad he went home 5-1 instead with an idol in his pocket.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Islands. It was the first season I was old enough to understand what was happening. But also, it has everything you could want from a season. Unpredictable and fluid gameplay, heroic heroes, villainous villains, and amazing storytelling, plus one of the most fascinating ~journeys~ in Survivor history. And to top it off, a sassy Latina winner who nearly played the first perfect game and who also swore like a sailor and called people out multiple times.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twine. She's got it all, amazing at the game, a dynamic character, not afraid to call someone out, and delivers great confessionals. You can't ask for more in a contestant.
Do you like twists?: I like them if they are simple and add an interesting dynamic to the game, not if they are overpowered and manipulate the outcome
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I will send many and they will be amazing

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [  ]
2696 days 19 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
First Name: Cody
Last Name: Smith
Current State of Residency: Pennsylvania
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I haven't played a group game on here (yet), but I played a group game on Zw**per, and it was Survivor themed, and I got 7th. I went to every pre-merge tribal and managed to survive them all.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Island. It had so much drama, so many lively characters, and so many moves. It was truly the starting point for the modern survivor we have now.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelley Wentworth. She is such an underdog and always fights until the very last second. Love her!
Do you like twists?: Yes as long as they don't change things too much. tribe swaps, rewards, etc is really fun.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Oh yeah LMAO im very vocal....expect many.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  ]
2695 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
First Name: Leo
Last Name: S
Current State of Residency: Pennsylvania
Time Zone: est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Pulling off 4 big blindsides in a row in an all stars season
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan. Big personalities, excellent startegists and charecters. An all-around fantastic season
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tai, he is a good person, but isnt afrad to fuck over anyone in his path lmao
Do you like twists?: when they help me
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes, I think theyre fun to write

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ can do, not preferrable  ]
10pm EST [  same as at 9]
2695 days 13 hours ago
Blondelle
First Name: Natasha
Last Name: Nenashev
Current State of Residency: Apatity, Russia
Time Zone: GMT, but CTRL or EST work as well
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
// Proving to people that I can play this game and that even though I have et to win, i'm always going to try my best to become that Sole Survivor and i'm not going to give up until I have that.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
// Kaoh Rong, out all the newbie seasons it offered something different yet classic at the same time. The characters were awesome as well as the execution of the blindsides.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
// I'm a HUGE fan of Sandra and Sugar, but to coordinate with my previous answer, I'll say Michele Fitzgerald. Out of every winner in Survivor history she went to tribal council the least amount of times and still walked away with the title. She was susceptible to elimination only four times and proved that being flashy isn't always required.
Do you like twists?:
// The more the merrier ;)
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):
// Of course!

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]
2695 days 11 hours ago
Flirt
First Name: Holly
Last Name: Summers
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: haven't played one yet!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Second Chances, my favorite alliance of all time (Witches Coven) was formed and I love Ciera,Abi,Kass, and Kelley so much :)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Abi Maria, she caused so much drama and had amazing confessionals
Do you like twists?: NO but you have to expect them!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yass

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [  ]
2694 days 14 hours ago
pat15
First Name: Patrick
Last Name: Robert
Current State of Residency: NY
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Definitely being a part of an all star season!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains- just a stellar cast with some serious blindsides!
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelley Wentworth or Spencer Bledsoe
Do you like twists?: Love them!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of course!

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]
2694 days 10 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Name: Luis
Last Name: Leal
Current State of Residency: CA
Time Zone: Pacific
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: when you are the power player in almost every game bust still dont win ;_;
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Gabon has 2 sides and power players like Ken/Suzie
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Ken from Gabon for being very strategic, and Phoebe from Survivor Au for being strategic aswell
Do you like twists?: normal survivor twists, yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): depends if i get a good edit

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2694 days 5 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay {PeterParker16}
Hill
California
Pacific
Just making huge moves and having great friends.
Survivor Gen X vs Millennials
Adam, he reminds me a lot of myself and was a great player with a reason to win.
Love them
Yes.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2694 days 3 hours ago
LivvieBoo12
First Name: Olivia
Last Name: Rose
Current State of Residency: United Kingdom
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I played two seasons of tot's finished 8th both times I played hard.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Heroes vs Villians it's such a great season so many good characters in it.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tony he is really inspiring to me as he made the final tribal against Kass which seemed like a mission impossible.
Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes
2693 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
First Name: Ray
Last Name: Gonzalez
Current State of Residency: New Jersey
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Turney BB where I made Final 2. It was so fun.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game Changers, when Ciera Eastin wins.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Abi Maria Gomes
Do you like twists?: Yeah, I don't mind them.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [ X]
10pm EST [  ]

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!