This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications

Topic » Season 3 Applications

2802 days 2 hours ago
snick427
First Name: Nick
Last Name: S.
Current State of Residency: Oregon
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: WANJ's Survivor Chile. I didn't win, but I got to 4th and made several friends
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cambodia, because of the Kelley Wentworth experience
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Yau-Man. He was smart, friendly, and an underdog
Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): But of course!

Check off which times work best for you during EST to make challenges

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2801 days 19 hours ago
justdontevictme
Applications are open from August 21st to September 2nd
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around September 4th.

First Name: Brian
Last Name: Weber
Current State of Residency: PA
Time Zone: Est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: omg it was so long ago but still nothing trumps it. It one of suitmans first gens seasons where I made final 2 and lost because a bitter jury but played really good and it was just a great season
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: all stars because it was the first time all stars came back and competeted and was cutthroat
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: FairPlay Cause he does whatever it takes to win he lies and is a villain and I love it
Do you like twists?: yes I love twist
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2801 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
First Name: Alfie
Last Name: Loposon
Current State of Residency: United Kingdom
Time Zone: UK
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I can't remember the last time I entered a group game.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I personally love Cambodia, it was so strategic and it had so many twists and turns and never got boring. Ever.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Yau-Man Chan, because he showed age doesn't matter and you can do anything you want. He's a real great guy and strategically one of the greatest people to ever enter the show.
Do you like twists?: Yes I love twists, they keep me on my tippy toes!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes my confessionals will be bangin' mate1

5pm EST [ + ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2801 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
I meant to put a plus in the first 3 of them ^^^
2801 days 13 hours ago
Basketball200

First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Glynn
Current State of Residency: Ma
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I won Islands survivor. That was my first and only win I'd ever got. All of my allies were voted out, so the numbers were against me 4-1, somehow I squeezed my way to the final tribal, and I won. Another moment I had in that season was when I used a fake chatzy. I wanted to get someone, but I didn't have the numbers, so when I used the fake chatzy it manipulated people to vote my way.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes VS Villains, because their was a whole lot of blindsides. Their were a lot of memorable moments like when Tyson voted himself, Boston Rob getting blindsided, JT giving his idol to Russel, and JT getting voted out by his idol.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Russel Hantz, because he is probably the strategist this game has ever seen. He's the best player never win. He didn't win, because the jury were a bunch of bitter bitches. Natalie won over him, like wtf. Sandra winning that didn't make any sense, I mean maybe Russel didn't deserve, but he did, at least give Parvati.
Do you like twists?: I love twist
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yup

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  +]
8pm EST [ + ]
9pm EST [ + ]
10pm EST [  ]
2801 days 12 hours ago
Flickgamecolin

First Name:Colin
Last Name:Pruitt
Current State of Residency:Ohio
Time Zone:eat
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:m&m survivor met some of my best friends and played a great game
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: hero vs villians the game play was on another level but also pearl islands
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: gotta be spencer bledsoe because he has amazin strategy
Do you like twists?:of course make the game fun
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I'll do way more than that

5pm EST [ x
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [ x ]
2801 days 9 hours ago
cole225
First Name: Marto
Last Name: K.
Current State of Residency: L.A.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:The feeling . i've won 2 survivor group games in the past week and i might win my third and it feels epic and i hope i can play your game do have that feeling again
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor 22 Redemption island because it was the first survivor season i watched and i loved the twist
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Fabio ( Jud ) because he won the game by have fun winning comps and being loyal
Do you like twists?: I love them
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [xx  ]
8pm EST [ x]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2799 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
I think I can manage this with college sooooooooooo

First Name: Christian
Last Name: B.
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: In Gaiaflop's first ever survivor, I found 3 idols and had two of them left at the F6. I used them both to neglect all the votes cast and a random threat went home that night. Oh memories
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: HvV, good casting, good gameplay
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Susie Smith, she showed you can rock that game while rocking that INV edit
Do you like twists?: I don't think my personal feelings towards twists will impact anything so sure I like them
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yee haw

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [  x]
2799 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!