This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications

Topic » Season 2 Applications

2830 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
First Name: Violet
Last Name: Pina
Current State of Residency: New York
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: The intensity of the fights and confrontation
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati cuz she is the best survivor  player of all time cuz she played an amazing social, physical, and strategic game in both micronesia and HVSV
Do you like twists?: HELL YEAH
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): YES

Check off which times work best for you during EST to make challenges

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST  [x]
8pm EST [ x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]
9 days 22 hours agoBeastBoy
2830 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Hi what time are we going to start the game
2830 days 9 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Hi can you read

"The season is subject to start around August 5th."
2830 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
@Jaychris

It won't be till next week actually. Due to people working, and time zone issues, the finale won't be till Saturday, then, reunion will most likely happen Monday.
2829 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
DanielzSnooz's Application

First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Raymond
Current State of Residency: Toronto, Ontario
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I'd say winning a cruicial immunity challenge or executing a huge move. I won the last 3 immunity challenges in W&P's game to win or when I flipped the game in Barbiie's BB. But got fucked at F3 ;(
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia, there was Cirie Fields my fave and there was huge iconic moves we remember to this day
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie, she has a relatable personality and is smart. I really feel like I play very much like her and I hope she comes back to win in a new season
Do you like twists?: When they aren't fair obviously. But twists like in survivor I think is needed to spice things up. I could adapt to any twist that isn't bullshit.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Oh absolutely

Check off which times work best for you during EST to make challenges

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [X]
2829 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!