This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal council four (kass tribe)

Topic » tribal council four (kass..

3304 days 16 hours ago
ajwesome
Gears; after  two challenge winning streak does it feel weird being at tribal?

Ryan: you sat out in the trivia challenge and your tribe kicked ass, does that make you look useless to your tribe?

Steven: could an idol come into play tonight?

Kelly: you have been very quiet all game, does that give them a reason to take you out?

Ben: you haven't been active, why??

Trevor: could alliances come into play tonight

Malladus: you clearly proved yourself at the trivia challenge, so do you feel safe tonight?

Please cast votes before 3:00pm April 17
3304 days 16 hours ago
Kelly2722
To my Question
-------------------

Um, idk. I'm Not Quite Comfortable with this tribe yet. I tend to be quiet where I am not comfortable. So if that is the reason that I could be voted off tonight, I have no one to blame but myself.
3304 days 16 hours ago
Maladus1
You clearly proved yourself at the trivia challenge, so do you feel safe tonight?

I kind of do, because I know that I'm an asset to this tribe, but on the other hand, you have know idea what is going to happen in this game. But I do feel safe
3304 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
Steven: could an idol come into play tonight?

It's possible but I think it's unlikely only one person can get a idol and I don't think anyone found it yet
3304 days 8 hours ago
gearsofwarchick
Yea it feels weird to be here after a winning streak, but you can't win every time. And we all do our best!
3304 days 2 hours ago
ryanr36
yes, the challenge was on survivor trivia. I am one of the only ones on this tribe that has only recently started watching survivor. I am thinking it will not affect the vote and people feel that it was a smart decision for me to sit out
3304 days 2 hours ago
ajwesome
5/7 votes are in
3303 days 6 hours ago
ajwesome
First vote
Ben
Second vote
Ben
Third vote
Trevor (SV)
Forth vote
Ben (SV)
Fifth vote
Ben
Sixth Vite
Ben
Seventh vote
Ben

Ben the tribe AHS spoken
Please bring me your torcb

open group

survivor run aways

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!