This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quiz #6 - [Day 37]

Topic » Quiz #6 - [Day 37]

2623 days 17 hours ago
JustinV53
Hello, Agents!

It's time for Quiz #6! This is an EXTREMELY important Quiz. Remember, there are SIX of you in the game, but by the end of it, there will only be FOUR.
(Gamo is the only person who has guaranteed a spot in the Final 4!)

REMEMBER, the TWO Agents with the LOWEST scores on this Quiz, will be EXECUTED from the game. The Final 6 will become the Final 4. Good luck!

In order to protect everyone's identity, I will be PMing you via Tengaged your "Quiz #5 ID Number." This number insures that you are the one sending the scores to me, and not someone posing as you. DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE ELSE!

So, without further ado, here is the link to the Quiz:
https://goo.gl/forms/fuSKoG4gfNHNs2X72

The Quiz will be due to me in 24 Hours! That means the Quizzes are due by tomorrow, Tuesday, March 13 at:
// 5:00pm PST // 7:00pm CST // 8:00pm EST // 2:00am (Mar 14) GMT+1 //

And the LIVE Execution will take place a DIRECTLY after the Quizzes are due! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT, ESPECIALLY THIS TIME.
2623 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
:(
2623 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Pika....
2622 days 22 hours ago
Solinne64
I'm sure I'm out. Based all my answers on solely one player. I better be right, if not I'm gone
2622 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
I really hope I don't go home :(( but if I do I at least made it farther than last time lol! I've had soooo much fun playing your games justin! You're a great host :)
2622 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
And Chloe I've been basing all mine on one person since we started duos I think
2622 days 18 hours ago
JustinV53
You'll find out soon ;)
2622 days 17 hours ago
Fell6
I'm as nervous as shit.

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!