This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity + Reward Challenge #3

Topic » Tribal Immunity + Reward..

3342 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. La Foa getting your first look at the new Paita tribe, Nora voted out at the last tribal council.

La Foa I will take it back. Once again Immunity back up for grabs.

La Foa because you have 2 extra members you need to sit two people out!

This challenge is a bit complex so stay with me. Here I have 15 Balloons. You may grab any one you want, but if you are too late, there may not be one to grab.

Here is how it works:

There are 8 Green Balloons
There are 4 Blue Balloons
There are 2 Red Balloons
There is 1 Gold Balloon

Each Balloon requires you to wait longer to go after. Once the time has passed you can grab the balloon that you want, however if someone got there first and there are no more Balloons left you won't be told, and thus lose out on those possible points. You can only take ONE balloon by pming me 'Goes for (insert color) Balloon*. There is no changing once you send it it is final. I will only take the first 6 sumbssions for La Foa.

~Green Balloons are worth a mere ONE point, but you may grab it any point in the challenge.

~Red Balloons are worth 2 points. You must wait 2 hours from the start time to try and grab one.

~ Blue Balloons are worth 3 points. You must wait 3 hours from the start time to try and grab one.

~ Red Balloons are worth 5 points. You must wait atleast 5 hours from the start time to try and grab one.

- THE GOLD BALLOON is worth 10 points. This Balloon is the hardest to get. You must wait until the LAST HOUR of the challenge, and on top of that, have had AT LEAST 3 members of your tribe already take a Balloon.

The tribe with the most points from Balloons wins immunity and gets to have someone go to Exile with a clue to the idol. The losers tribal council where someone is going home. You have until Midnight on Sunday (approx 22 hours from now) to complete this challenge!
3342 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Please note Monday's challenge will be LIVE so yayyy for that :D
3342 days 11 hours ago
mrcool
Yayyy
3342 days 11 hours ago
mrcool
I'll sit out
3342 days ago
little under an hour left guys! GL EVERYONE! <33333

Sincerely,
Eddie
3341 days 21 hours ago
manalord
*********** Results**************
3341 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Dan- Red
Daniel- Blue
Robby- Red
Jacob- Red
Christina- Blue
Josh- Blue
Lucas- Blue
Jeremy- Red
Eddie- Gold
3341 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Which means once again La Foa wins immunity!

Paita tribal council.

La Foa send someone to exile!
3341 days 21 hours ago
I'll volunteer to go if no else wants to!
3341 days 16 hours ago
Duke
I think Erik wanted to go
3341 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
My Body is Ready -
3341 days 11 hours ago
manalord
ok Erik going for the third time in a row

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!