This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Challenge + Reward #1

Topic » Tribal Challenge + Reward #1

3349 days 2 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
Come on in guys!

Welcome to Survivor: Caledonia!

The 16 of you have all been casted for what may be a very explosive 2nd season. You will soon be facing your very first challenge. This challenge is a popular one called 'Pass the Idol'!

Each tribe will be given a necklace : http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/156/2/7/dragon_necklace_by_grygon-d3i60jo.jpg

To start this challenge someone on the tribe will post
*(Your Name) grabs necklace for (Your Tribe)*

After that you must post

*Passe's necklece to (Someone on your tribe)*

Once all 8 people have had the necklace the LAST person must post

*Places Necklace back on (Tribe Name)'s Stand*

The first tribe to do this wins Immunity, no one going home from this tribe. *Lifts Cover*

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1d/77/bc/1d77bc2705f38353206fe080bc0e88c8.jpg

With this no one on your tribe can go home.

HOWEVER these necklace's are more then just for show. Whoever has the necklace on the losing tribe at the end of the challenge CANNOT be voted out at tribal council. So do you choose to save yourself, or help your tribe!

IF no tribe has finshed the challenge within 4 HOURS from the start time (MIDNIGHT EST) then the tribe with the most passes will win immunity. If there is a tie then the tribe who passed there necklace to the last person first will win.

Please send Confessionals to me (MikaylaLemon) and Juilo (OhNatalie)! Votes must be sent to both of us as well. IF you don't want your confessionals posted in the VL for any reason please let me know.

This challenge begins Monday (3-9) at 8pm EST! Good luck to everyone!

*************Incase you missed it*****************

This season Exile Island will be in play.

When you are on Exile you will be allowed to search one of 16 chests. inside TWO of these chests are hidden immunity idols.

But of course there is always another choice. You can choose instead to not look in a chest and instead plant a FAKE idol inside the chest. No one will be told you did this and they will not be told there idol is fake.

This twist could make or break you good luck!
3349 days 2 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
One Final note please read the rules of this series here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7583/forum/topic/14740836

Once you have read them please post something to let us know you have!

See you guys tommrow!
3349 days 2 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
The winning tribe will also get to send someone to Exile Island!
3348 days 8 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
I may be a few minutes early/late for this but I will be here around 8 to start this so please if you have to wait 5-10 minutes dont fret
3348 days 8 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
(Thankfully as supervisor I have some control over my break time)
3348 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
I CAN'T MAKE IT SORRY :(
3348 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Hey!
3348 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
hi!
3348 days 3 hours ago
Duke
Hey dudes
3348 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
hey but i need to leave in a few so could i start?
3348 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Hi -
3348 days 3 hours ago
Duke
Challenge might not start for a few mins bud
3348 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
idk if we're allowed to start :/.
3348 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
passes necklace to eddie
3348 days 3 hours ago
HipposUnite
i dont think we can start until the host comes

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!