This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

United Nations

Topic » United Nations

3141 days 20 hours ago
TallaRejaei
feel free to make deals and trades here
WE ARE BACK ON 12 HOUR DAY CHANGE SCHEDUALE AGAIN
3141 days 20 hours ago
Zuelke
YAS NATALIE
3141 days 20 hours ago
pikachu142
Open to deals

mail me
3141 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
open to deals... also congrats Coolranch on presidency....
3141 days 20 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Bitch
3141 days 20 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Zuelke, I didnt know you actually wanted me to be destroyed
3141 days 20 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
I blame myself for listening to Cool's bullshit
3141 days 20 hours ago
TallaRejaei
QUESTIONS:

What do you think of the disease effecting South-East-Africa, why is nothing being done to help the nation?

What is your opinion on the election?

Why so much Drama?
3141 days 20 hours ago
Maladus1
What do you think of the disease effecting South-East-Africa, why is nothing being done to help the nation?

That disease has been going on FOREVER! And to be fair, that disease sucks, because NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET RID OF IT!

I think the election is a great twist to this game, as people can take power and shake up the game. I like it.

Why so much Drama?

I honestly have no clue where this drama came from, but it was something about the election
3141 days 20 hours ago
pikachu142
we don't know what to do

Great idea and despite what othres say i think cool was the right person for the job

Why so much Drama?
I don't know where the hell this drama came from .. but its fun to watch
3141 days 19 hours ago
TallaRejaei
Citizens of South-East-Africa are revolting against their leader!!!
if the revolt carries on much longer the current leader might lose control of the country to the U.N. until a new leader is found
3141 days 19 hours ago
pikachu142
oop
3141 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
o.0
3141 days 19 hours ago
TMtyler360
I will make a trade with (whoever wants to) i will exchange 35 citizens for 1 ration of food
3141 days 19 hours ago
coolranch
Honestly i saw them go for medicine a few rounds back and thought that it was gone my bad
I think alot of ppl were the same otherwise they would have more help maybe?

I won so great tho some drama haha

Why so much Drama?
I dont rlly know I saw that blast had made a speech so i started to read it and saw my name negatively mentioned so obioustly i defended myself which turned into an argument about blastic saying i made deals that i didnt pay and me showing the link where it clearly said I did pay after that blast still said they were sticking by that i ownt be a good leader even tho the stuff wasnt true to had more arguments bout that
3141 days 19 hours ago
coolranch
I am currently open to deals and any think else you wanna talk about like future buisness transactions and such just message me and ill respond :)

open group

Civilizations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!