This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Episode 2:The Signal

Topic » Season 2 Episode 2:The Signal

2112 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
(Mhm, sureeee I am.)
2112 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Amy turns off the shower and follows connor, leaving her wet clothes on the floor and grabbing her stone as she wraps herself in a towel
2112 days 19 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor wraps a towel around himself before leading her into the bedroom
2112 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Amy lets her towel fall to the floor as she crawls into bed, watching Connor in the moonlight
2112 days 19 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor smiles at her and he drops his towel before getting into the bed with her. He looks over at her and he smiles
Connor:This is why I couldn't fall asleep, I was missing you
2112 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott sleeps, wondering why his cousin is so damn cheesy*
2112 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Amy: really? same, its strange, but I think I was meant to end up here. We can thank the stone I guess.

Amy moves closer, curling up in his arms
2112 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Amy: what was that? do you think we woke Prescott? That would be kinda awkward
2112 days 18 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor smiles and he falls asleep.

(Lmao)
2112 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
(Morning guys.)
2112 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Elijah walks through the city, surveying overall damage from the carried out riots which eventually died down*

^I honestly wish we could’ve thought of a massacre like this sooner, fucking Nightmare Stone user beat us to the punch.^

-

*Prescott takes a morning walk through the fields, one earbud stuffed into his right ear while he listens to music from his phone, keeping his left dangling incase somebody approaches him*
2112 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*Wakes Up And yawns*
2112 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
*Elijah texts Ali*

-I think I have an idea for how we can find the illusion stone and take down our newest enemy, but Dennis won’t like it and neither will you probably.-
2112 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Episode closes at 2PM EST)
2112 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Eli* what is it?

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!