This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update on the rest of the Season

Topic » Update on the rest of the..

2140 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
So we are only 2 episodes away, and I did want to address this now so it is not last minute.
Pretty much most of July I will be very busy(Going on Vacation, Family visiting, etc.) A lot of stuff happening, that being said I also want to finish this Season.

Tomorrow's Episode will probably last until Monday, the 2nd.

Here is where the scheduling gets rough. I will be out on the 5th, and the 7th-9th. I can do the Finale on Tuesday and Wednesday(finishing things up Wednesday night)

or I can wait, but we wouldn't be able to do it until the 11th. I figure the easy decision is to start the finale the next day, but I don't want to seem like I am rushing to finish this season so it's up to you.

Either way, this has been great and I am very thankful to everyone who applied and has been apart of this group.
If people are interested I might think about doing a Season 2 but it would be a couple months away(if people are still intereted in the series at that point)

But I just wanted to put all this out there ahead of time. Tomorrow's episode is still going to be up at 8PM EST.
2140 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Im fine with any decision made :p i can be active any day really :D
2140 days 15 hours ago
dan12233445566
great thanks for the update
2140 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
any of that works for me
2140 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
Finale on the eleventh is great for me :D
2140 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Any of them is fine matt
2140 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Any time any day lol
2140 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Ohh notice. Imma be late on the ep tomorrow. Letting you know
2137 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
I’m fine with anything I’m back from vaca so I can be more active
2129 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
The Finale will start at 7PM EST tomorrow, not 6PM
(I have a dinner to go to and I know ill be back sometime from 5:30-6:30 so this way we can still start the finale)
2128 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Make it 7:30, traffic sucks right now
2128 days 15 hours ago
dan12233445566
okay no problem

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!