This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3(Mid-Season Finale):The Assault

Topic » Episode 3(Mid-Season..

2142 days 17 hours ago
flamergamer8
Dr.Stone stands in the middle of a blank white room, the light shade contrasting his dark suit. He stands in front of a mirror, speaking into it as if having a conversation to himself. On the other side are several sharply dressed older men, none of whom are named. They communicate through a speaker above the mirror. They bombard Dr.Stone with question after question, questioning every decision.

Man 1:You say you are helping these kids, but how can you do that when you don't have our permission? Did you come to us first?
Dr.Stone shakes his head, having not even thought about it.

Dr.Stone:I assumed that you would be on board with my decision. This gives us the opportunity to be prepared for anything. Earth's Protectors can train faster.

One of the men shake their head.

Man 2:What if one of your Students want to use their Powers for Evil?

The others start to nod in unison.
Dr.Stone:But they don't, they've learned well under me.

The men grumble.
Man 1:Well so far, you've only proved that you have been dishonest with us, and that you cannot be trusted in the future. That doesn't seem like an asset to us.

Dr.Stone:What about the Space Stone? I know who stole it!

Man 1:How come you have not told us?

Dr.Stone:Well, I didn't know who it was at first, but he visited my School.

Man 1:Who?
Dr.Stone:One of our earlier subjects. He was one of the infants deemed too dangerous. Give me some more time, long enough to stop him!

There is silence that drags on for what seems like an eternity. Finally, someone speaks.
Man 2:Although you have snuck around behind our backs, you have not yet tampered with the Fates' plans. You have 1 week, but you must return here after your extension is up.

Dr.Stone bows.
Dr.Stone:I do not wish to keep flirting with immortality, but if I am needed, I must answer the call.

At the Academy, the Black Hole gets even bigger. Brian feels the branch snap in his hands and he feels himself get even closer to the Black Hole. Soon enough, Baron's Stone stops glowing, and the Black Hole dissappears. Brian starts to freefall down to Earth, yelling as he feels himself falling. Baron looks over at the rest of the group.

Baron:I don't need it to destroy you all..
He motions over to Mason, and Mason nods.

Mason:I'm sorry it has to be this way..

Brian stops himself when he is a few feet above the ground, gasping when he does.
Brian:Oh my god...it worked!
He floats momentarily before falling the rest of the way, groaning when he does.
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Mason looks at the group and for a moment he hesitates.
Baron:Now is not the time for second thoughts...

Mason nods, and a ball of energy starts to form in his hands.

Cal steps forward.
Cal:Mason don't do this!

Mason:I can't go back!

He fires the ball of energy right into the chest of Cal, which sends him flying back. Cal lands next to the door of the building and he groans.
2142 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Elijah stares at Baron*

“Why would you hand me the silver stone after saving your life if you’re going to turn around and destroy mine like nothing?!”
2142 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy bites his lip watching*
^oh god what is happening?^
2142 days 16 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David runs in front of Mason
David: Round 2
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Baron looks at Elijah, barely even recognizing him.
Baron:It's not too late to do the right thing....
Baron looks down at his Stone, looking disappointed as the Stone is still charging.
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Mason looks over at David and he shoots another Ball of Energy
2142 days 16 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David rolls out the way
2142 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Elijah crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow*

“I presume the ‘right thing’ means joining your side?”
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Mason's body starts to glow, with sparks flying off of him.
Mason:Don't make me kill you
2142 days 16 hours ago
dan12233445566
David: Good luck
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Baron nods.
Baron:They might tell you it's being "Evil", but what else are you going to do with your powers?
2142 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow's here.
(i might not be super active im watching big brother)
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Mason frowns, and he charges at David.
2142 days 16 hours ago
dan12233445566
(Same)
2142 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Oh shit that's on lol perfectly understandable)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!