This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Caribbean - Last Chances [Confessionals]

Topic » S14 Caribbean - Last Chances..

1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:4
im not sure what is going to happen for 100 percent but i see only two possible scenarios. Everyone on my tribe are that lazy they dont want to call the shots and are voting for kelly after what happenned yesterday and me with barbra will vote for jordan in case kelly would use her idol. everyone told me kelly didnt say anything to them at all tonight so its either true or second scenario happens which is huge blindside on me who i wouldnt expect at all. Everyone wouldnt talk about the votes because im the person who would be voted out tonight. Im not confident about how votes gonna go but if my plan will really work its going to be a shame on everyone in my tribe for not trying to make any decision tonight and waiting whole day for me to vote for someone else then them. Most people are saying ,,idc what happens, im following majority all that matters is that vote isnt me'' we will see if it will be truth or bloody lies but im expecting anything
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:4
can i just say i never loved someone more than i loved andrew post-tribal. the dumb luck we received with his negligence resulting in him self-voting himself out of the game was simply chef's kiss! granted, we were technically the minority but who cares! what happened happened and that's that! i can't not be appreciative of it! i think the best part wasn't even andrew leaving, it was the fact that they tried to pull a fast one by masking a chris vote in order to vote out christian and failing because of well.. andrew!

nonetheless, there seems to have been a good benefit out of this result. erik, who i expressed to the first wives about wanting out before but for reasons that appeared to be untrue, (we were originally pulling for him to swing over to our side, and i didn't want him too comfortable teetering in the middle. but!!! he wasn't and would never never be in that position, which was kinda clear after my conversation with him before tribal) appears to be catching some lack both in and out of the game for his choices that night. not to appear a shitty person but am i in the mood to capitalize on that and get him out? yup! i mean, it wouldn't be hard now that the playing field seems to be leveled? the first wives still have chris/alan/john and although i'm unsure if we'd be able to ring someone else in, anything is possible!

anyway i'm gonna relish in our recent victory and relax! bye
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:4
So I somehow manage to survive last tribal despite Lequisha not voting at all. Sorry to disappoint you Barbra.

Sadly I have to vote someone else off. And as far as I'm told, I'm not in danger this time. The vote looks to be between Robert and Kelly as they were fighting and they have too big of egos here. I think that they were people that voted to keep me but I could always be wrong. So this is a rough one as I can't seem to get a answer on where the majority of votes are going.

Right now I just got to do what I can to make sure that voted dont go to my direction. After last tribal, I got to watch my back every step of the way. Things might get better at the merge or a tribe swap. But right now, I'm fighting for survival.
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
**ROBERT GETS 28TH**
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:5
So that vote went well....for Kelly at least

So I voted logan so that I can say to whoever survived, that I didnt vote for them. Plus he was one of the people who voted aganist me anyway, so I dont havr loyalty to him.

As long as I have Kelly keep that I'm on his side then I might be fine for a while. Hopefully my tribe can win the next challenge so some swap happens. Right now, I'm certain that alliances have been made and I'm not part of them. So a swap would be good for me as it can give me a chance to make allies with other people like James or ethan or sergeant or Alan or John. Many opportunities there and I'm running out of lives on my tribe.

I'm hoping that something happens soon that can work in my favor.
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:5
CONFESSIONAL:  So I was planning to vote Kyle out before I got sent here to Ghost Island. But my plan was crushed because I got sent here only to lose in a challenge. My plan now is to tell my tribe mates the truth if they asked. I hope everything would be okay once I get back there.
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
**KEIZO GETS 27TH**
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:6
Very interesting swap and spot for me.

I reunited with my partner Seth who we teamed up and failed at our first tribal council in Unfinished Business. Shortest alliance ive ever had, but I saw alot in Seth in what I wanted in an ally. He speaks his mind, he says what he means, and means what he says. I am ready to team up again. He told me his plans, and that he wants threats out. Well so do i.

We agreed that the next vote has to be Christian. Christian is dead to me in this game. He was wheeling and dealing with so many people on the other tribe, and I saw strengths in him that I wanted to align with, but alliances got in the way, and lack of true sign of commitment to me really sealed the deal.

What may have been is over, but he has no use to me left in this game, and if we lose, I will make sure it is him
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:6
Confession: the pre swap stage of the game for me had me very lost Each morning id wake up to people still not knowing who to vote for, typical for the large cast. Its like stars noones going to name names if theres no reason to so early, not for a 20th+ placement.   This tribe swap im going to jjst be open to anything. Ill continie to vote for people that arent benefiting my end game, ive lost 2 potential allies rob and foxy its u fortunate because theyre not big time players like these other more known players who already have pre existing relationships,  they gotta go
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:6
CONFESSIONAL:  Damn! I knew this feeling. I'm one of the targets tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong but looking at my fellow original Antigua, it seems like I'm the biggest and juiciest fish to fry.
Barbra (BarbraStreisand) Confessional EP:6
Confessional: Interesting swap honestly. Kind of here for it. Love this new tribe. Strong and amazing. But... i wanna go to tribal. ;)
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Erik (YoundAndReckless) Confessional EP:6
Confessional: well this new tribe is split 7-6 but tribal lines normally dont matter that much to me esp on tg. I hope thay my individual communications will get me gar in the game and that those talks with my new tribemates would save me from being the "ot" target if they do decide to vote together  Uhhh usually my mind and paranoia make me wonder if the OT split votes may be a decoy idk these ppl can come up w all sort of plans like Erik rlly had the audacity to explain to me a full SAT essay on why he "betrayed" his tribe by voting against Christian,  his closest friend...  Idk yall wild
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhoopernumbers) Confessional EP:6
So today was the swap and it could've been worst. Unfortunately or fortunately I don't have to deal with Kelly. The sad thing is though that my new tribe, my new tribe is the minority and we lost since Chris cost us the win for being the only one inact during the challenge. The vote should be straightforward Chris unless the Absolita plan ends up happening. Time is ticking down until the next swap or merge.
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti (KingGeek) Confessional EP:6
before anything, prior to the swap CHRISTIAN found our idol. it was a wild goose hunt after we got our 4th clue, and probably the hardest i've looked for an idol.. ever. i'm just glad it's in someone whom i trust hands and not.. anyone else! a w for the first wives club if you will.

but yeah, we swapped tribes! i honestly REALLY like my new tribe and can get down with it. the only people i was errrrr about were harry, erik, and logan (i guess??). apparently big boy hoops doesn't like to me too much when looking at his estonia confessionals. i don't know why because i've NEVER held a conversation with him (which is still true, haven't even talked to him since being put on antigua!). i've been getting myself acquainted with everyone else, tina included. i kinda expressed wanting to ACTUALLY work with her this go around and not some flakey shit like in estonia, so hopefully she's still interested!

we lost the immunity challenge sadly so we're going to TRIBAL. womp womp! it was pretty static until people were asking me what was up when i was free. james made a chat with absol and i, to which i suggested to vote either erik or harry to get the ball rolling. the vote ended up being erik due to james' adamancy on not wanting to vote harry and that couldn't be more fine with me! i've had my sights set on him just because it honestly seems easy? especially when you consider that i have sorta stronger connections on this tribe than i did on original tortuga? i don't know if that's a correct assessment but it seems as if it's that way.

word got to erik not too long ago (the other vote was chris bc inactive? LOL since when did he value activity :>) and i'm kinda assuming it was either tina or john benducci? i wouldn't put it past tina, but john seems like a stress since he was going around just asking for a vote. others that I'VE told is just alan and soon luis, while james has/is going to tell hufus, and absol is telling clair. i don't know WHO'S telling harry or logan if anyone's even bothered to talk to them but i'm sure if i were to tell either it would go out the other ear so why bother! i go where opportunity shows itself and i'm sure it's not gonna be a photo finish vote a la the tortuga tribals. i don't wanna seem TOO confident in this vote but i'm pretty sure it can go the right way?? let's hope so that chris doesn't go!
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:6
You don’t get to scramble around and act like I owe you anything. This is a high stakes game, and you don’t get to act so offended when people throw out your name. You actively chose to side with a solid friend group, and you’re not an active member of the tribe, so why should we keep you around. You act like you have my back, but keeping you around would actively hurt my game. I’m not gonna be on the bottom of an alliance of like 10 people. Chris is gonna be pissed at me, but I think this is the reality check he deserves.
1658 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:6
CONFESSIONAL:  Okay. This tribe I'm in right now has gotten some curse for Pete's sake. Antigua tribe lost a lot of tribal challenges in the past few days. I've been sent to Ghost Island only to lose a challenge and a vote. Keizo quit last time so I still can't vote tonight. Are you freaking kidding me? Like the Universe has conspired to work everything against me.   But the good thing is that people in my tribe still keep me up to date. That's the only salvation I need from this mess.  Wish me luck!

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!