This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16 Peru Discussion

Topic » S16 Peru Discussion

2847 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Cuzco *Light Green Buffs*

Briar (BriarLove)
Fred (ferdinandz)
James (WitZ)
Jonas (mistiksaint)
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)
Terrence (ImGonnaWin)

Quechua *Black Buffs*

Daniel (danielm345)
David (Osiris)
Hayden (Bulldozer24)
Nicholas (BBCANfan)
Nin (ninjohn)
Romeo (Alwaysvictorious)

Tumbes *Dark Blue Buffs*

Asia (Freakazoid)
Cory (Lifer107)
Jordan (SerenityFirefly)
Kiko (Espontaneo)
Noah (pens87)
Will (SurvivorFan37)

Exile Island:
Marcus (KatieHopkins)
2847 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Quechua is much weaker than the rest
I won't do a cast assessment this season since you guys will hear it later
2847 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
I'll type an assessment later but yeah Quecha seems a lot weaker compared to the other two tribes
2847 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I am cheering for
James
Julian
Cory
Will
Jonas
2847 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (SerenityFirefly) Confessional EP:1

We haven't even started the game yet, no one has talked to me, and I already want to vote out Osiris. If I win captain I might just want to pick them so they go home first.
2847 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
James (WitZ) Confessional EP:1

Conf 1 - Not going to lie, I completely forgot applying for this game. Super surprised when I was cast and the comp was on. Now that I am playing, I intend to win. I play hard for the win and hopefully it can pay off in this game. As for my tribe, we seem strong enough... We managed to not lose today which is all that matters and hopefully over the first few days we can bond together and win more comps moving forward. Ultimately, I am excited to play and hopefully take home the win. Cannot wait :)
2847 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Nicholas (BBCANfan) Confessional EP:1

Well, the first challenge was tough. I would've almost won, but whatever. Tribal Council is a fun expirience since it unfolds blindsides and strategic vote-offs. An underage bartender can cause controversy since I tend to drink at 17, so I hope my tribe isn't disgusted.
2847 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (SerenityFirefly) Confessional EP:1

Well that was... interesting. Did I say I was a physical player? I might be a physical player, this is good.
2847 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
What are your thoughts on the tribe captains twist and the tribes in general?

I'll give an analysis later tomorrow.
2847 days 10 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
pretty good for your first ever twist

tumbes is easily my favorite tribe this season
2847 days 10 hours ago
Guigi
THIS CAST SUCK
THIS SERIES SUCK
BEN SUCKS

dont throw me out please :)
i bring entertainement :)
and we all know you love me :)

FAVS SO FAR
DAVID
NIN
JONAS
JULIAN
KIKO
JORDAN
2847 days 10 hours ago
Guigi
Hi Qaz xoxo
2847 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
im gonna have to check the main group in a second, wanna go ahead and say that even if he's rubbed people the wrong way, I adore Osiris!! I think you have a really good cast Ben
2847 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
ImGonnaWin is dangerous in BB games, I wonder if he can translate it to this game.
2847 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
stanning will & julian.

p.s. ken is a flop.
2847 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Marcus (KatieHopkins) Confessional EP:1

Firstly, thank you for casting me for this game, I havent played a survivor group game in a long while, so ive had a big urge to get back out there and play again.
Secondly, I would not like to thank this exile island twist, this is going to set me back with my tribe, I was last picked and it was down to SerenityFirefly (I think) as the spiteful and petty person I am, I do think he is most to blame for me being in this situation, I dont know what his reasoning was for not choosing me but guess we arent going to be on good terms.
Being on exile island means that Im going to end up on someones tribe who probably didnt want me in the first place, what I do not understand is why I wasnt chosen, maybe because I wasnt active during the premier, I do live from the UK so the time zone difference may isolate me, but Im not sure.
When I get back into the game, I will be grafting hard to catch up on bonds, Ill find some cracks and use them to my advantage.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!