This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Blood vs. Water Discussion

Topic » S11 Blood vs. Water Discussion

3052 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
PODCAST FOR BLOOD VS WATER

https://soundcloud.com/pkichu/suckitadlkfjadlfk

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE VL

Also, on the side note, i couldn't really fix my audio problem, so i just made the overall volume of the podcast louder. Really sorry, we'll try to do the podcast better next time!
3052 days 11 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Excited to see NJ play again. I actually liked Nick when I played with him in Palau it sucked we ended up on opposing sides.

I'm also INTERESTED (not excited) to see Sydney play again since I feel she did not deserve to win Palau at all and did nothing up until halfway through the merge. Maybe she'll prove me wrong her second time around but her being the only winner(?) there puts a huge target on her.

I haven't been active in the viewers lounge of any other season so I really only know the people I played with in Palau but I am really excited to see Gaia play as I hear he is great!
3052 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
tight podcast pkichu
3052 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
yea i had to make everything so random in case someone in the cast tried to look for it
3052 days 10 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I really liked the podcast!
3051 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse) Confessional EP:1

welcome back ur fave alpha bitch in ur series

here to be a cuntress and overall jackass to everyone and still kick their pathetic asses

im in an alliance of random losers that range from painfully basic to really chill to fucking psychotic but im sure you already know that given how many gamebots you cast

also fuck u for having a challenge on super bowl Sunday u sick fuck
3051 days 20 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Oh god Watermelondrea is back with his psycho confessionals and attention seeking..
I would play again but I couldn't apply due to schooll.. At least one good thing about it is that I don't have to play with Eclipse again..
It's like playing with a delusional 15 year old that acts like a sassy 10 year old girl.
3051 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
^
who lasted longer in Barbados, again?
LOL jkjk, I understand why a few wouldn't like him, but he's a great player and he's a nice person :P

He really should tell us who he's aligned with tho, his confessional isn't really, informative xD
3051 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Jared (NewNightmare7) Confessional EP:1

Well, it has been a good while since I have played this series (I believe almost a year) and I think I'm ready to improve on how horrible I was back 9 seasons ago. I'm really hoping for a change in this game and to do that I need to build better relationships then I did the first time.

As far as my tribe goes, I only know 2 people: Watermelondrea aka TheEclipse and Stoner. Both on the same series (Cmack's).

With stoner, its been pretty complicated as for the 3 seasons I've played with him, I was never aligned with him and was even on the outs of a tribe which he tried to align like 10 out of 14 with but ultimately that backfired on him and he ended up getting screwed. I have talked to him but its just a catch up and "lets not target each other" crap. I know he's deceptive so I'm not buying what he is offering. But if he is being legit about it then I'm not gonna complain.

With TheEclipse, its even more complicated then stoner. I had an alliance with him but ended up blindsiding him with agreement from the alliance. He warned about the others in the alliance but I never listened and ended up getting screwed because of it. I think he has little remorse for my mistake which cost both of our games but I'm hoping to at least change that.

The only person I can really remember about this series is "NJ". I picked him for the sweepstakes in I believe his Season was Palau and for the short time he was there, he dominated on a crappy tribe and won a few Immunities too which is why I think he ended up getting 10th, I don't know but I'm hoping to align with him at least until I can get to the merge. Then I don't know what I will do. Depends on what happens now.

Until what happens happens, I'm gonna try to make this season my best!
3051 days 18 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
damn watermelondrea was right about you casting a fuckload of gamebots
at least jared is upbeat and positive unlike other boring gamebots
3051 days 18 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
this sick ass cast though. daulphin looks like a stronger tribe
3051 days 17 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Jared's pretty observant, I think he'll do pretty well
3051 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Yeah Jared is coming in with a similar attitude like Iceland postive and upbeat but he seems a bit more calculated and observant.  I am glad to see he is going to be putting a lot of effort into this game.

Overall I have no idea of any sort of majority alliances but more so the returnees trying to cut deals with each other to keep their partners safe.

Also how did everyone enjoy the podcast?
3051 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
your jokes are bad
3051 days 16 hours ago
DryIceBros
I liked it! One problem I had with it (that wasn't your fault), is that I'm pretty sure Dawson and Andy aren't related and probably live in different countries. Also, I was one of the people Zach asked to play with, but I think a couple people will vaguely know why I didn't. :P

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!