This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8 Palau Discussion

Topic » S8 Palau Discussion

3172 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
ffs who keeps editing the wiki
3172 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
oh its trae nevermind lmao
3171 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Michael31
Not gonna jinx another player. Gl everyone

Just noticed this lol.
3171 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
3171 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Votes are looking to be scattered right now and there isn't a clear target at the moment however, it definitely looks like Zyler winning immunity screwed up a lot of plans though.
3171 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Although looked to have been very straightforward tonight taking out Jack there was a lot of vote switching in the last hour.  Jack wasn't even a target till late this afternoon and I am quite shocked he left as someone else on Koror managed to turn the votes around.
3171 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
well, we might aswell shut down the series, om3ga is coming after us!
3171 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I really don't know why Om3ga said what he did maybe he's coming off for entertainment value or he is genuinely pissed he got the first.  Overall I'm not threatened or intimidated by him but, his exit was so entertaining.
3171 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
LMAO @ Jack. I'm so excited to see his reaction if he gets eliminated from my group game now.
3171 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight's vote looks like it's going to be a blindside to someone in the cast tonight.  Also there has been talk of hidden immunity idols so it's possible we could see a split vote tonight if not then we are likely to see something wild.

Liking the season so far only two days in.
3170 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
After a cluster of a vote David is the one who ends up getting the boot with an idol in his pocket.  The overall consensus for Ulong was they knew David had the idol and were trying to blindside him and if he played it Zach was likely the back up plan.  This season is off to such a great start :D
3169 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight we got a double whammy with Brien going unanimously for Koror and Darcy quitting under personal circumstances. Brien I think is a good person to have for a second chance season in the future as he really made up a good majority of confessionals and was entertaining.  A bit sad to see him go but, he got caught red handed for having his hand in too many cookie jars.  Darcy going I won't get into but, I understood what was happening with him.
3168 days 18 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
this cast is filled with fucking assholes
3168 days 17 hours ago
tonyiptony
Just drop by for a sec.

Seriously, I find Stilts super annoying. (Or I'm just too sensitive)
3168 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
tonyiptony
Just drop by for a sec.

Seriously, I find Stilts super annoying. (Or I'm just too sensitive)

Your not necessarily off Tony.  Like I want to like Stilts because he's very active and somewhat of a character but, he has been at times a bit too much.  He aggravated me the other day like he is trying to send reminders to me to read the votes right when they are due at the exact deadline and for challenges as well when I am just about to read them or a couple minutes late.  I've sat down with him and told him he really needs to tone it back because he isn't the host here and such.  Overall, I want to like him but, it's hard when he is doing stuff like this.

Fobbyiyg
this cast is filled with fucking assholes

They all hate each other to be honest.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!