This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Lambare/Ypané)

Topic » Tribal Council #5..

2233 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Lambare, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  Also, welcome back to tribal council Ypané.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
2233 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
me
2233 days 17 hours ago
IRandomal123
Sure
2233 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
2233 days 17 hours ago
iTy990
Eye tiezkus.
2233 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Me
2233 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ray - How would you describe tonight's tribal council as a whole?

Chris - Is there any benefit of having two tribes heading to tribal council before the inevitable merge?

Brady - How much does this tribal council differ between the past ones you attended?

Bryan - How caught off guard were you not to see a double tribal.  But instead, a combined tribal council between two tribes?

Harry - How tight would you consider this Lambare tribe be despite the fact none of you been to tribal yet?
2233 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - How much does this tribal council differ between the past ones you attended?

It differs completely because I don't know the Lambare people and with 2 tribes people. Have their own agendas. I feel way more vulnerable this tribal than any other tribal because my tribe is at the bottom so I'm very worried tonight way more than earlier.
2233 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ray - How would you describe tonight's tribal council as a whole?

It's shocking, anything can happen tonight, even more so now that we have 2 different tribes at the same tribal.
2233 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady - If you believe your tribe is indeed at the bottom.  What would be your pitch in why someone from your tribe or yourself shouldn't go?
2233 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ray - Would you agree with the statement that tonight's vote is similar to the first merge vote or would you disagree?
2233 days 16 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris - Is there any benefit of having two tribes heading to tribal council before the inevitable merge?

I mean it depends on how you look at it from both perspectives. The tribe with less members is afraid of it and the majority tribe loves it because they have control. I mean it definitely allows you to see where trust is in all different angles.
2233 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - If you believe your tribe is indeed at the bottom.  What would be your pitch in why someone from your tribe or yourself shouldn't go?

My pitch basically is that let's be real there's only 3 of us and chances are we'll probably go to another tribal later. This tribal setting is where big moves are made. The Lambare tribe has yet to see tribal council so they don't know where their lines are drawn yet.

My pitch is that they could use me Marshall and Paul as votes to get out a big player on their side to set themselves up in a majority position for sure on their tribe. If they were smart I think 3 of their players should jump ship to us so that way those 3 have a for sure majority at their next tribal going forward basically guaranteeing them in the merge. If they stick together and vote one of us out who knows what will happen next tribal for them.
2233 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ray - Would you agree with the statement that tonight's vote is similar to the first merge vote or would you disagree?

It is similar because we have opposing tribes at the same tribal, and we can start to see cross-tribal relationships emerge.
2232 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2232 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!