This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #25 (Eleuthera)

Topic » Tribal Council #25 (Eleuthera)..

1599 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury:  Clair, Absolita, Hufus, Brian, James, Billy, and John voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Christian since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1599 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1599 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
E
1599 days 21 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb
1599 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
kyle
1599 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan
1599 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian - After the chaos at the past couple tribal's doesn't it feel nice knowing that people can't conspire to get you out tonight?

Erik - How concerned are you about the concept of jury management?

Barbra - Has there been any discussions whether this season is a final two or a final three?

Kyle - What's the likelihood that this tribal will head to a rock draw?

Ethan - You played an idol on Barbra at the previous tribal council.  Now that you aren't immune do you wish you still had that idol to play?
1599 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - How concerned are you about the concept of jury management?

I think we are all aware at everyone's chances at winning. There are some people here that win the game just because they are likable. Some of us will definitely struggle to convince a jury to reward them. It all varies on who is sitting on that Jury come Finale night...
1599 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - What's the likelihood that this tribal will head to a rock draw?

I would think its very likely, but you never know
1599 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - After the chaos at the past couple tribal's doesn't it feel nice knowing that people can't conspire to get you out tonight?

It feels amazing, I can just sit back and relax and see what happens! :3
1599 days 2 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan - You played an idol on Barbra at the previous tribal council.  Now that you aren't immune do you wish you still had that idol to play?

Don't we all wish we had an idol to play
1599 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1599 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1599 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
*Ethan stands*
1599 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
King tingz
1599 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
"I'm not sure if I'm the vote or not but I'm certainly not gonna go home on rocks"

*Ethan hands me a carved object*

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!