This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vanuatu - Finale

Topic » Survivor Vanuatu - Finale

1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Please post your availability for Sunday and Monday, so that we can work out a time for the LIVE finale.  The finale will consist of 2-3 challenges and will likely take about an hour to an hour and a half. 

The voting deadline(s) will be FIFTEEN minutes and all challenges will be LIVE.
1895 days 23 hours ago
iYBF
Anytime Sunday
Monday after like 2pm
1895 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Anytime Sunday

After 5 on Monday
1895 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Finale is locked for 9pm EST tomorrow.
1895 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Test
1895 days 5 hours ago
JetsRock12
Test
1895 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
Test
1894 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in
1894 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
here
1894 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
1894 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
Hi
1894 days 22 hours ago
JetsRock12
Okay
1894 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Just waiting on Nolan.
1894 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm going to give Nolan till 9:05 to log on.  If he isn't here we will start without him.
1894 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1894 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Anthony I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Tonight, I will post a number of CBS Survivor based questions all at once.  You will first need to answer the questions.  Then you must take the first letter of each of the answers, and arrange them to spell out a word that is something to related to Vanuatu.  This will be a specific word.

The first person to mail me the answer word, with all the correct answers to the questions in ONE MAIL wins immunity and guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol back at camp.  Everyone else will be vulnerable tonight where one of you will become the thirteenth person voted out and the sixth member of our jury. 

**Note*

Any answer that is a player only use the first letter of "THEIR FIRST NAME" for the scramble.  However, I want their "FULL NAME" for the answer portion of the challenge.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!