This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Caledonia)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Caledonia)

1896 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Brittany, Jordan, and Jake voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Anthony since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1896 days 22 hours ago
JetsRock12
Pick me
1896 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1896 days 20 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb
1896 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ - Now that you guys know the fast forward will be next round.  Do you believe that plans for this tribal could've shifted?

Ryan - We're approaching the second-to-last tribal where a rock draw is possible.  Do you see anyone biting on the chance to draw rocks tonight?

Barbra - Has there been talks on whether this season is a final two or a final three?  What do you think the viewer's decided to do?
1896 days 5 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - Has there been talks on whether this season is a final two or a final three?  What do you think the viewer's decided to do?

I think it is a final 2 tbh. Once I am voted out i cannot wait to see who the final 2 or 3 will be out of these 5 people.
1896 days ago
Iceey
Ryan - We're approaching the second-to-last tribal where a rock draw is possible.  Do you see anyone biting on the chance to draw rocks tonight?

I don’t think anyone WANTS to chance this going to rocks, but the possibility is very much prevalent. I wouldn’t be shocked to see it happen
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Matt

1 vote Matt
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

AJ

1 vote AJ
1 vote Matt
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...
1895 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Ryan

1 vote AJ
1 vote Matt
1 vote Ryan

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!