This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Malema)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Malema)

1977 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Thomas voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for JD since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 4pm EST tomorrow.
1977 days 6 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Question please?
1977 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
n
1977 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
JD - Congrats on winning your first immunity challenge of the season.  How does it feel you're one spot away from matching your previous placement in Generation 1?

Tim - You don't have the necklace tonight but you're still in this game.  What would be your pitch tonight if you felt you were the target tonight?
1977 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
my pitch would be to keep me because I am alone in this game, everyone in this game besides me has at least one friendship in this game that can carry them far, i got no one. If  you think you can form a 4 majority without me, then vote me out, but next vote is gonna be key, and I could be a number for you if you save me tonight.
1977 days 6 hours ago
NewNightmare7
JD - Congrats on winning your first immunity challenge of the season.  How does it feel you're one spot away from matching your previous placement in Generation 1?

It feels amazeballs. This is my first individual immunuty in this series alone and Im happy Im closer to beating my original placement. All of my seasons have been messy for me so I need the redemptions lol
1977 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hey!
1977 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
GP - What's the likelihood we'll see a power shift in the game?  If it's small, do you expect that the same people will stay in power?
1977 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
GP - What's the likelihood we'll see a power shift in the game?  If it's small, do you expect that the same people will stay in power?

-

I mean that does seem like the million dollar question at this point. In usual Survivor seasons we at least see a minor power shift, but this season without idols there's no way the underdogs can magically disrupt the way the game is going, it requires alot of social effort. And at least on my end nobody has come up and approached me
*shrugs*
1977 days 2 hours ago
Christian37
Question
1976 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian - This is one of the last opportunities we could see a rock draw in play.  What are the odds we could see one happening tonight?
1976 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
7/8 votes received.
1976 days 14 hours ago
Christian37
Christian - This is one of the last opportunities we could see a rock draw in play.  What are the odds we could see one happening tonight?

Considering we need an equal number of votes for at least two people. Highly unlikely considering results from prior tribal councils.
1976 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
JP has self-voted for his third time meaning that he'll be medically evacuated from the game.  This means that tribal has now been cancelled and the rest of you guys are in the final seven.  I apologize for the non-theatrical evac scene.

Challenge will still be posted at 5pm EST.
1976 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
*watches chopper take JP*

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!