This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Melanesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor Melanesia - Finale

1754 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
Oh eoe
1754 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
... Stoner wins immunity and reward!

Stoner - 61.8%
Patrick - 15.7%
Latisha - 8.3%
Leanna - 6.5%
Harry - 4.1%
Logan - 3.7%
1754 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
Holy fuck I thought I Spammed better than that
1754 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Same
1754 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
https://media1.giphy.com/media/8hZqz1Z0rv3avaHUbL/source.gif
1754 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: X, Tina, Mearl, Josh, and Yandere voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Stoner since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due in FIFTEEN MINUTES!
1754 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Sure
1754 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1754 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
Me
1754 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Logan - How would you assess your current situation in the game being you're the only person with a loved one left in the game?

Stoner - Congratulations on securing the immunity necklace again.  Do you think constantly winning challenges could be frowned upon by the jury if you made it to the final tribal?

Leanna - Last tribal, it seems we saw yet another power shift.  What's the likelihood we could see the biggest power shift where rocks could potentially be drawn?
1754 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
I can’t imagine people going to rocks tonight... I think their are a lot of surprises in store for tonight and I think everyone is nervous and excited for the finale .  Everyone has a plan to the final 3, but half of our plans won’t work.
1754 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - Congratulations on securing the immunity necklace again.  Do you think constantly winning challenges could be frowned upon by the jury if you made it to the final tribal?

It could def hurt me. I just need to show the jury my social and strategic game if I make finals. I know I didn’t just rely on immunity, so hopefully I can prove that.
1754 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
I would say that I'm in the fun spot and I expect something is going down this tribal
1754 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
question
1754 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Patrick - What would you say has been the most challenging aspect of this game thus far?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!