This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fast Forward

Topic » Fast Forward

1773 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow will be the much anticipated  "Fast Forward" at 7:30pm EST.  It will consist of the following:

--> One Immunity Challenge
--> No Idol Clue Offered Tonight
--> One Tribal Council
--> One Person Sent Out Of The Game
--> Non-Live Posted Immediately After

This is all still apart of Episode #11 if anybody cares.  There will be eight people left after this concludes.  Remember if you'll not be online then send me a bootlist and/or message in the event of a potential revote.  No bootlist and/or not being online will lead to a self-vote.
1771 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.

We will start at 7:35pm EST.
1771 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Quack
1771 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
here
1771 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
Hi
1771 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1771 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
here
1771 days 23 hours ago
Latisha0987
here
1771 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Here
1771 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Checked In
--------------

Logan
Patrick
Mearl
Stoner
Josh
Latisha
Yandere
1771 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Idk why y'all want me out when I'm the least threatening person here

*look at mearl stoner Patrick and
1771 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Harry
1771 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Here
1771 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Cool everyone is here!

Leanna told me she'd be offline for this so she sent a boot list.
1771 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1771 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, first of all Logan I'll take it back because immunity is once again up for grabs.

You all have a statue situated above a fire. I will ask a BigBen Survivor (Generation 1) related question. You must answer it, but cannot give an already given answer. The first person each round to get a correct answer will get to choose someone to lose a life. Each individual is given two lives. You can post multiple answers if you notice your first answer is incorrect.

The last remaining individual with their statue intact wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 8 shot of winning this game.  The rest will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the eleventh person voted out and the third member of our jury.

*Notes*

- Spelling does count, so if you spell a username incorrectly that answer is incorrect.
- Capitalization doesn't matter
- Nicknames will not count
- Season titles need to be posted correctly (The Canadian Wilderness, Iran - Favorites vs. Failures)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!