This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Marijuana)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Marijuana)

1580 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Jojo voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Will since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tonight.
1580 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1580 days 11 hours ago
DavidM7
David
1580 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Will
1580 days 7 hours ago
DBWs
Why am I still here
1580 days 7 hours ago
EM002
Eric
1580 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner - What did you make of Jojo's final words before he left for Ponderosa?

David - Is this a season where pretty much anyone left could ultimately win the game?

Will - What was the main takeaway from last night's tribal?

Dylan - Have lines been officially drawn in the sand or do you expect consistent chaos each round till the very end?

Eric - Is there a clear puppet master among everyone left in the game and if so who?
1580 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Eric - Is there a clear puppet master among everyone left in the game and if so who?

Well, the vote was split 6-5 last round so that alone lets you know that there is no "puppet-master." However, there are probably people that believe they have more pull with certain individuals. But to answer the question, there is no clear puppet-master.
1580 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1580 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1580 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
*stands*
1580 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Mike?
1580 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'm playing this for Sydney tonight

*Hands Ben a carved object*
1580 days 4 hours ago
deathlyavocado
well its been fun guys
1580 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
1580 days 4 hours ago
deathlyavocado
(it really hasn't)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!