This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1584 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 7pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1583 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.
1583 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
*Says goodbye to the tribal immunity for good*
1583 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1583 days 8 hours ago
deathlyavocado
hi
1583 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
Here
1583 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey
1583 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
Here!
1583 days 8 hours ago
Webly
Here
1583 days 8 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hi
1583 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1583 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
You know ben it's been a while since you did a luck challenge
1583 days 8 hours ago
EM002
hi
1583 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
here
1583 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1583 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Each round, I will be spelling out the username of a past BigBen's Survivor castaway through posting individual letters/numbers. This could be Gen 1 or Gen 2.

If at any point you feel like you know who the user is and want to guess, you will need to post "BUZZ IN". Once you do, you will need to wait for me to say “(your name), your answer?” where then you will have ONE minute to post your answer. Your answer must be the username, not the name that the person went by.

If you don’t answer in time or if your answer is incorrect, you will be out for that round and I will simply continue posting letters until someone gets the right answer. Guessing the correct username will earn your tribe a point.

The first tribe to get four points wins immunity and are from tonight's vote.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to their tribe's hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the eleventh person voted out.

**Note**

--> Sometimes to make it harder, I will be posting the letters in random order or go backwards.
--> Sembawang needs to sit out one person from tonight's challenge.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!