This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1596 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Bedok getting their first look at the new Sembawang tribe, Kolby voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Bedok as it is once again back up for grabs.

In front of you guys is a dummy of Cole91.  There are five parts on this dummy which are the ARMS, LEGS, TORSO, HEAD and EARS.  In rounds, ONE individual from each tribe will compete against one another trying to throw a ball at the Cole91 dummy's body parts.  The objective is to claim 3/5 parts on the dummy before the other person.

*THROWS BALL AT ARMS*
*THROWS BALL AT LEGS*
*THROWS BALL AT TORSO*
*THROWS BALL AT HEAD*
*THROWS BALL AT EARS*

Reminder, the idea is you want to be the first person, to claim 3/5 out of the five body parts there is NO specific order in how you hit the parts.  If you successfully do this you will score a point for your tribe.

The first tribe to score FIVE points wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the tenth person voted out of this game.

Notes
-------

--> You CANNOT go back to back for your tribe.
--> There is no DISTRACTING (posting to confuse other people) throughout this challenge.  If I see any of this then, I will SUBTRACT a point from the tribe responsible.
--> Once a part is claimed the other individual cannot claim it.
--> Spelling matters, Caps and Asterisks don't
--> Bedok must sit two members for this challenge.
1596 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
Oh I flopped
1596 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
@Bedok

I assume since Joe and Sydney aren't online those are your sit outs?
1596 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yes they are
1596 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, are there any questions cause if not. 

Each tribe send up your first representative.
1596 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Wait I'm confused
1596 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
As a tribe are you supposed to get 3/5 or individually?
1596 days 17 hours ago
deathlyavocado
im going for bedok
1596 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
OldNewz
As a tribe are you supposed to get 3/5 or individually?

Individually.  Jesus, Newz you hosted this challenge for me on multiple occasions :x
1596 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Nvm I missed the 1v1
1596 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
Stoner is killing it
1596 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie for Bedok and Brandon for Sembawang.

Are you guys ready?
1596 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
im good at this sorta
1596 days 17 hours ago
deathlyavocado
yeah im ready
1596 days 17 hours ago
brandonrichie
Sure

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!