This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Bedok)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Bedok)

1588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Bedok.  Brandan, Dylan, and Jacob please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.

Remember you cannot vote for Jacob since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1588 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
I ran out of bows to put on the wrapped presents
1588 days 6 hours ago
Maladus1
Brandan
1588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan - How much wrapping paper does it take to wrap 110 presents?

Brandan - You're one of the few who haven't experienced tribal yet.  Do you expect that being in the two tribe format moving forward will make things more intense?
1588 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Eric
1588 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan - How much wrapping paper does it take to wrap 110 presents?

It took me about one roll to get about 15 presents so 110/15 uh so you divide both by 5 to get 22/3 so that’s like 7 wrapping papers if you can conserve some better than I do.
1588 days 4 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brandon
1587 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1587 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric - We've yet to see any idols get played to this point.  Are people just holding onto them or they just haven't been found yet?

Brandon - What's the likelihood the game finally breaks open after tonight's tribal after seeing consistent unanimous votes?

Stoner - Since there are two generations are there any forms of biases with regards to potential alliances?

Joe - If you could describe this season in one word thus far.  What would it be and why?
1587 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - Since there are two generations are there any forms of biases with regards to potential alliances?

If there’s a gen 1 v gen 2 thing going on I’d be pretty blindsided. Don’t think that’ll have anything to do with this game honestly. I’m sure past relationships, friendships, enemies, will come into factor but I don’t think it’ll be gen 1 v gen 2
1587 days 11 hours ago
EM002
Eric - We've yet to see any idols get played to this point.  Are people just holding onto them or they just haven't been found yet?

I mean, there is a potential of four idols in play this season, and we've yet to see one being played. With all the swapping we have done, all idols have likely been found, and people are just holding on to them because they haven't felt in danger yet.
1587 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Me when I thought this was my tribal but it wasn’t lol
1587 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
go back home joe ur not welcome here
1587 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
https://miro.medium.com/max/1900/1*_tUasB9At4ug5GXfhi5dHw.gif
1587 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1587 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!