This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1600 days ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 6:30pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1599 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in
1599 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1599 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey
1599 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm posting the challenge early but don't start till my GO!
1599 days 5 hours ago
brandonrichie
Here!
1599 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1599 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Bedok and Kallang getting their first look at the new Sembawang tribe, Bryan voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Bedok and Kallang because it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is simple.

In front of you guys are three forums which are labeled Bedok, Kallang, and Sembawang.  On my GO! post you'll each be trying to spam out the other tribe's forums.  The posts can be anything random text, gifs, and vice versa.  However, the ultimate goal is to make sure your tribe has the least amount of posts in their forum.

The two tribes with the least amount of posts in their forum after one hour win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the tribe that comes in first will get a clue to the hidden immunity idol.  The tribe that comes in last will head to tribal council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out.

**Rules**

--> In the event of a tie, both tribes will head to tribal.
--> The hour is officially up when my GO! post hits an hour.
1599 days 5 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Hi
1599 days 5 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1599 days 5 hours ago
EM002
Hello
1599 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Ew
1599 days 5 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hi
1599 days 5 hours ago
DBWs
ew
1599 days 5 hours ago
brandonrichie
Gross challenge
1599 days 5 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Ben can you give us like 1 extra minute, my laptop is still turning on and is being a piece of shit

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!