This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Sembawang)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Sembawang)

1600 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Sembawang.  Bryan, JB, and Mike please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1600 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1600 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner - Is there any value in keeping challenge strength in an all winners season?
1600 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
tribal #3 for me WTF
1600 days 11 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney
1600 days 10 hours ago
Guigi
Joe don't even start. it's tribal #5 for me and Austin haha
1600 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - Is there any value in keeping challenge strength in an all winners season?

I think challenge performers will stand out less in a season of winners. Some of us have won by dominating challenges, others have socialized their way to a win, and some have just controlled the game strategically. It’s hard to decide which is the biggest type of threat in an all winners season. I think with there being a swap every 2 rounds it could go either way. On one hand you can get out the challenge people in hopes of not being on opposite tribes as them later. But on the other hand, take them out and you may end up on a tribe with people that don’t do challenges and then you lose regardless. It’s a tough call with all of us being winners.
1600 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Austin
1599 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe - Has a lot of this game been making the short term moves to survive another round?

Sydney - This is the fourth tribal you're attending out of five thus far.  What has the struggle been like?

Austin - With a season not filled with advantages and extreme twists.  How important is the concept of having a good social game?
1599 days 22 hours ago
Webly
Austin - With a season not filled with advantages and extreme twists.  How important is the concept of having a good social game?

Having a good social game is always important. Although I'd say it's just as important this season as it is with any season. In the end, people vote for who they think played the best game. But there's also a social element related to it. People vote for who they like as a person over game a lot of the time.
1599 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Joe - Has a lot of this game been making the short term moves to survive another round?

For sure. I think short term survival is certainly the main concern, with long term longevity going in line with that for each round survived.
1599 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1599 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1599 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1599 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1599 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Bryan

1 vote Bryan

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!