This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1604 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight at 8pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1604 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Check In
1604 days 7 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Hi
1604 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
here
1604 days 7 hours ago
EM002
Hey
1604 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Semi here
1604 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Here
1604 days 7 hours ago
Maladus1
Alllooo!
1604 days 7 hours ago
ticofernandez
Here
1604 days 7 hours ago
DBWs
Ugh
1604 days 7 hours ago
ticofernandez
Steelers game in 20 mins so hope this is a quick one
1604 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hi
1604 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1604 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1604 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Kallang, Punggol, and Sembawang getting their first look at the new Bedok tribe, Ray voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Kallang, Punggol, and Sembawang as it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: Sackeshi is the username.

[S]= Ex: Saver, Sadoshi, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sa]= Ex: Saavedra, sagixx33, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sac]= Sackeshi [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sac" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point.

The first three tribes to score THREE points win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the tribe that comes in first will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will become the second person voted out.

**Note**

--> Punggol and Sembawang need to sit someone out.
1604 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
Ew

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!