This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor Singapore - All Winners

Topic » Welcome to Survivor Singapore..

1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
1609 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
stoner for first boot
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, so I'll be restricting posting till your name is announced.

However, welcome to Survivor Singapore - All Winners!  This is the final season of BigBen Survivor before we put the tombstone under my username.  I never thought that I'd get to the point of revealing final cast ever and this is no bullshit.  There will be no third generation, no big brother, and vice versa.  This is it!  The winners will now have chance to prove themselves on this final championship stage. 

The way I'll reveal the cast is we will start with Hawaii and finish with the Caribbean.  Afterwards, I'll announce the small twist for this season and post the rules :-)

Let's make the most of this final season!
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Survivor Hawaii
--------------------

Cole (Cole91) – While, I may shame Ruben Colon in the fact he is arguably one of the worst winners in series history.  He was indeed the “first winner” in series history.  His late social connections with the early cjuddy and byp123 did wonders for his game as those jury votes proved to be crucial against the formidable DanielzSnooz.  Other than that, he was inactive flop who is now spending his time to the ORG Community.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Cole has “ACCEPTED” his invitation.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Survivor Iceland
--------------------

Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne) – Rice could arguably be one of the most underrated winners but had one of the biggest reputations in the 2014-2017 era of Tengaged.  While, he’s been inactive his win in Iceland was classic convincing JuiceBxx to flip to the minority and made efforts to be socially connected while in the minority entering the merge.  They formed a successful duo and made it to the final two in eliminating threats like _Adidas_, tonyiptony, and NewNightmare7.  He played a near perfect game had it not been for Nicole16.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Rhys sadly “DECLINED” his invitation.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Survivor Nepal
------------------

Brandan (Maladus1) – Brandan while in Nepal was a relatively tame player in Nepal.  He was once known as “Paranoid Fuck” by the great Aceman509.  He benefited a lot off of the atrocious speech Fobbyiyg made at final tribal and for the fact he accurately described his gameplay.  His key move was flipping on SuitMan13 and was in an alliance to eliminate all remaining threats such as front-runner Carraid73.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandan has “ACCEPTED” his invitation.
1609 days 8 hours ago
Maladus1
*Kicks down door*

I’m BAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK~
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Survivor Jordan
-------------------

Jimbo (sahmosean) – Jimbo was the first real winner to play a straight up dominant game.  He won challenges, created a core alliance, and importantly maintained in power throughout the entire game.  He nearly suffered a tough scare during the premerge but rode into the sunset killing recent runner-up YoundAndReckless and Jxhn who proved to be his toughest physical competition.  Jimbo nearly became a two-time winner as he was one challenge win away from taking HvV.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Jimbo did not respond to his invitation.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Survivor India
-----------------

Joe (jharrin7784) – Joe is the first to do two things.  One, he was the first real winner to surprise people after being paired up with a dominant player in Zed55.  Second, he was the only winner to quit a season due to a controversial flag challenge where the score didn’t go his way.  Joe despite his villainous attitude proved to be less hated this counterpart and a hinky jury vote decided the tides.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe has “ACCEPTED” his invitation.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Survivor Philippines - All Stars (Original)
------------------------------------------------

FireDragon (AlaskanFireDragon) – Alaskan lines up as the Amber of Survivor Philippines – All Stars I he was apart of the majority alliance and was not seen as running the show nor did anyone have negative qualms about him.  He defeated the Amanda Kimmel in the series known as Michael31 who was hated specifically by OldNewz because he decided not to go to rocks for him after being in the underdog alliance all merge.
1609 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
FireDragon did not respond to his invitation.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!