This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fast Forward

Topic » Fast Forward

1625 days 4 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Open Question - Who feels like their going home tonight and why?

*raises hand*
I have no fucking idea why i keep being targeted. It's so annoying and i'm just hoping people will keep me around still....
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1625 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
*stands*
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*Kyle stands*
1625 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
*hands ben a stick* THIS is why I threw immunity
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
That is compost waste @Billy
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
“Y’all really thought I was voting Josh lmfao...surpriseeeee”

I'm playing this for Barbra tonight.

*Kyle sits down*
1625 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
so am I
*sad yeehaw*
*sits down*
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Kyle*

The rules of survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
... IS a hidden immunity idol. 

However, there is a catch with this idol.  This idol can only negate "half of the votes" that individual receives at tribal council.  If it's an odd number of votes it will be chatzy'd.

This idol originates from Survivor Saint Lucia - Blood vs. Water where Stoner (Gaiaphagee) left with this idol in his pocket due to him not reading the rules and if one more vote had been casted another way then he would've remained in the game.

Half of the votes for Barbra will not count if she receives any.
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Anyone else?
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1625 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!