This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1639 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
The LIVE reunion show is starting now.

PYN if you want a question (cast only).
1639 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Will
1639 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
Martin
1639 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1639 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Will - Congratulations on winning the title of Sole Survivor.  How surprised were you that throughout the merge that you were included in that five person majority despite the fact knowing the cast saw you as a big threat?

Martin - It was nice to see you go on a bit of run this season and bested your previous placement.  It seemed like Raul was a dead man walking if he didn't win immunity and you were an alternative target.  How far could've you gone if that event didn't occur?

Kyle - You brought a lot of input to this season and were definitely the most active individual regarding confessionals.  What was the biggest mistake this season?
1639 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan
1639 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Alan - You burned the most calories and were the last returnee standing for quite some time.  How real a shot do you think you had beating Will at final tribal?
1639 days 2 hours ago
Christian37
Christian
1639 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
"merge that you were included in that five person majority"

What 5 person majority? I-
1639 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
How surprised were you that throughout the merge that you were included in that five person majority despite the fact knowing the cast saw you as a big threat?

Well tbh not that surprised cause I was mostly the one trying to get a group together, but I am surprised no one tried flipping on me earlier!
1639 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
If raul hasn't if won immunity I think I could of gone to F6 at least I sorta knew Alan will and Kyle were voting together I tried to get a majority but I realised to late my ally in kyle wasn't a two way street
1639 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
AlanDuncan
"merge that you were included in that five person majority"

What 5 person majority? I-

----

I think it was everyone minus like Grace, Martin, and Raul.
1639 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan - You burned the most calories and were the last returnee standing for quite some time.  How real a shot do you think you had beating Will at final tribal?

Oh none because the Jury were loving him but I feel like I played a better game over all and slid my way in between two alliances until the end but I guess playing a good game and making the heads of both sides kept you safe isn't as good as winning 10000000 immunities and having idols.
1639 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - You brought a lot of input to this season and were definitely the most active individual regarding confessionals.  What was the biggest mistake this season?

I would say the biggest mistake for me was voting Robert instead of Will at final 7, and I wish I looked more for the rehidden Zebulun idol so I could have saved Raul at final 5.
1639 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright since the Q&A portion is about over.

You guys can ask me a few questions with regards to the season (I won't be able to answer all of them).

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!