This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Kakaloka)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Kakaloka)

1943 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Dan, Clair, Qaz, Natasha, Brandon, and Ethan voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Tyler since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 3pm EST tomorrow.
1943 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler!
1943 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler - Congratulations on solidifying your spot in the finale episode.  If you had saved your idol the previous tribal you could've guaranteed your spot in the final four.  Is that sort of dawning over you right now or you just moving past it?
1943 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1943 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady - Do you believe that looking at yourself and the rest of the final six that anyone could win or are there clear front-runners for the title?
1943 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - Do you believe that looking at yourself and the rest of the final six that anyone could win or are there clear front-runners for the title?

Kolby is the obvious front runner lol
1943 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler - Congratulations on solidifying your spot in the finale episode.  If you had saved your idol the previous tribal you could've guaranteed your spot in the final four.  Is that sort of dawning over you right now or you just moving past it?

We're moving past that and I'm still moving. There is no stopping when the end is this close. It's go go go go go go go and anything that happens from here on out gets left in the past. This is the last vote before the finale so it's all about what happens then and there.
1943 days 4 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo
1943 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Keizo - What's the expectation that a rock draw may ultimately be in the cards tonight?
1943 days ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo - What's the expectation that a rock draw may ultimately be in the cards tonight?

I dunno... Maybe... I hope not I hate rocks
1943 days ago
bigben1996
5/6 votes received.

Someone has requested that the votes be read at 3pm EST.
1942 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tall...
1942 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey Ben can I stop you right there?
1942 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Brady?
1942 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Give me a sec to type something up
1942 days 21 hours ago
JesseM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6EQ8qjDZbDujiuuA/giphy.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!