This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Mark)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Mark)

2124 days 13 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo - What's the likelihood that the majority from last tribal will stay strong again tonight?

Actually we can't know until the votes are read but I think there's pretty high chance of majority sticking together that's just logical move
2124 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
Ethan - What was the vibe at camp after Connor had been idoled out of the game.  Were tensions high or were people relatively calm?

Yeah tensions were high of course. Lots of names were thrown around so there was a lot of lying and uncertainty. I wasn't too happy about a lot of people's reason for voting Connor but all I can do is move forward I guess.
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2123 days 23 hours ago
TheEclipse
*stands up*
2123 days 23 hours ago
TheEclipse
benjamin i don't know how things are gonna go tonight but i would hate to go home with a potential idol in my bra so here ya go
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*Watermelondrea hands me a carved object*
*Watermelondrea sits down*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
This...
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
...IS a hidden immunity idol.  All votes cast against Watermelondrea will not count.
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Watermelondrea

DOES NOT COUNT!
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
2123 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Watermelondrea

DOES NOT COUNT!
2123 days 23 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2cb80cc6e202aec79fc8e4866f4d7cdd/tenor.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!