This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Irie Bredren)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Irie..

2257 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Two really divided votes post-merge, do you foresee things becoming any easier moving forward?

Not at all. There are a ton of factors behind each and every vote. As the numbers dwindle. Votes will only become more and more difficult as the options become limited. You have to factor in human interactions. Trust, loyalty. Now that the Jury has begun. You have to think about the perceptions others have of each of your games. There's truly a lot to consider. And I really don't see things getting easier as we all move forward for the simple fact that we all have different opinions and we all are capable of playing this game proven by the first two Tribals of this merge.....
2257 days 3 hours ago
JoelW55
Joel - Is there anyone left in the game that cannot win or is everyone still a legit threat to win?
I dont think I have a chance of surviving much longer and thats fine :) they can vote me off and i will be fine with that at this point. it seems like theres not many cracks to the group, so its whatever.
2257 days 2 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Now that the jury has started is there more of an emphasis on the social game?

Absolutely - every single aspect of this game becomes more & more crucial as the numbers dwindle & everyone is working to be perfect in as many aspects as possible.
2256 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2256 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Moment of truth...
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Joel

1 vote Joel
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Tyler

1 vote Joel
1 vote Tyler
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...
2256 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Yup.... this ain't good news for me
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Tyler

2 votes Tyler
1 vote Joel
2256 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Fourth vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!