This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mozambique - Finale

Topic » Survivor Mozambique - Finale

2479 days 7 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Me !
2479 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Me :D
2479 days 7 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Me
2479 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Chanel & Kyle - Why should Austin take you to the final tribal council?

Austin - What is the most important factor in tonight's decision?
2479 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Austin - What is the most important factor in tonight's decision?

At the end of the day, there is no most important factor. The decision I'm making is a culmination of everything that has happened in this game. But truthfully, it's one that I pledged to a while ago, and I believe that this decision is ultimately the smartest.
2479 days 7 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots

Since the start of this game and up until now, Austin has by far been one of the two people who have emotionally been there for me. I had a lot of rough patches for my first game and both Austin and Jan (waves to Jan!) always picked me up when I felt like shit for the thints I said or how i acted and how I played in general. My motto since Gaza has been loyalty and, Austin, I hope u continue that with me. If not it will hurt a ton! I would love to make it to the end of my first game but if not then Austin it ok. Gaza been there for me more than anything and ive loved all of them. Niassa members and I never got time to bond personally but its okay. Im happy with everything and thank u Ben for lettig me play my first game! Hope I make it!
2479 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the vote...
2479 days 7 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin

I've pretty much already told him why: I only started talking to the majority of the cast halfway into the merge so my social connections are awful lol. I received so many votes I lost count, I relied on him to stay in the game, I had to win a luck based FMC to stay in the game, I self-voted, lol, the list is endless.

Austin seems to have made up his mind and I honestly think he'll regret his decision
2479 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

Alright once the vote is read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the vote...
2479 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
The vote...
2479 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Fifteenth person voted out of Survivor Mozambique and the eighth and final member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Chanel
2479 days 7 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
good game you twoooo i tried, gl in f2 <3
2479 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Chanel that's one vote and tonight that is enough.
Chanel please bring me your torch...

Chanel the tribe, has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

2479 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Chanel, you were INV1 the majority of the game. Once your ass was seriously in danger at FINAL 6 for the first time, you got up and started playing. And you played well. But I could not actually take you to the end over Kyle lol.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!