This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Akureyri)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Akureyri)

3335 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.

VOTES DUE BY 9PM EST TOMORROW

SEND A CONFESSIONAL WITH YOUR VOTE

Fire Dragon- You almost got your tribe the win by yourself are you worried that you can still be a target for tonight's vote despite your hard work today?
Pekoe- We have seen unanimous votes all season do you think we will finally see a shake up?
Rhys- You guys could be down in numbers come merge time are you concerned?
Nick- There are only 5 of you left with not a lot of room to hide do you expect a blindside tonight?
Luis- How important was it to win immunity today?

-If I have all the votes early I will read them
-No vote equals a self-vote
-No challenge tomorrow night as I will be traveling
3335 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys- You guys could be down in numbers come merge time are you concerned?

I am definitely concerned, I really am, but the most important thing is even if we're few in numbers, is to try and enter the merge as strong as possible and with the best people we can :)
3335 days 10 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
You almost got your tribe the win by yourself are you worried that you can still be a target for tonight's vote despite your hard work today?
It would be dumb for people on this tribe to target me for that. We are clearly going to merge in minority so if some one else in the minority will take the target off your back then by all means keep them.
3335 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
2/5 votes received.
3335 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
No i dont expect a blindside
3334 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Announcement: Pekoe has decided to quit the game meaning there will be no more tribal council.  So congrats on making the final 10 Nick, Rhys, Fire Dragon and Luis.  With that being said...

Pekoe give me your torch

*throws it to side*

Time for you to go...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!