This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Hawaii]

Topic » Applications [S1: Hawaii]

3367 days 11 hours ago
IRandomal123
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~APPLICATIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a Back to Basics season with no Hidden Immunity Idols

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Chris
Color Level: Blood
Rate your activity level 1-10: Hm 8?
Time Zone: EST

At what times can you be active?: 5 PM-7 PM
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: Yes
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: Anytime after 5.
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: Yep.
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: Yes.
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: Possibly Sandra Diaz-Twine. At first I come off as a really invisible person in the game which tends to help me go further. I save those I want to protect and if I don't need you anymore I will flip if you don't trust me.

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: Fun. Time for originality.
3367 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~APPLICATIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Connor 'CJ'
Color Level: gold
Rate your activity level 1-10: 8
Time Zone: nzst

At what times can you be active?: flexible
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: yesum
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: any
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: yeh
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: yesum
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: I can't think of ONE right off the bat but I am a pretty mellow guy with a nasty streak if I'm having a bad day. Ill compare myself to Hayden moss but I am a combination of multiple people imo

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: your twists are classics. I r8 8 out of 8 m8
3366 days 20 hours ago
Zkboizzz

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Zarak
Color Level: yellow
Rate your activity level 1-10: 8
Time Zone: +5 GMT

At what times can you be active?: almost anytimw except 10pm - 3/4am
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: yes
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: 6pm - 8:30pm
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: yes
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player:

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: it's cool
3366 days 15 hours ago
ClumsyConnor

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Connor
Color Level: White
Rate your activity level 1-10: 8.2
Time Zone: Est

At what times can you be active?: 4-9pm
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: 100%
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST:  6-9pm
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: Yep!!!
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: Yep!!!
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: Yau Man

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: Sounds cool.
3366 days 10 hours ago
kekgeek

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Jacob K
Color Level: Yellow
Rate your activity level 1-10: 9
Time Zone: Central

At what times can you be active?: Socially I am active almost all the time
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: Yes
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: 9est
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: Yes
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: Yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: Rob C. he likes to move around, and when he is not in the main alliance he makes moves to put himself in a better position doesn't care who goes home as long as it is not him

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: I like it more skilled involved
3365 days 13 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Andrew
Color Level: white
Rate your activity level 1-10: 9.5
Time Zone: est

At what times can you be active?: weekdays 3-10... weekends most times
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: yes
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: 6-10pm
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: yes
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: cirie fields. I tend to be in the middle of the pack in challenges. I rely mostly on my strategic game. Most people find me to be fun to talk to.

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: I like it. Not as complicated.
3365 days 12 hours ago
PopkaPlayer
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Patrick
Color Level: White
Rate your activity level 1-10: (Just started)
Time Zone: EST

At what times can you be active?: Monday-Friday: 5:00 - 9:30 PM Weekends: 12:00-10:00 PM
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: Most likely
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: 6:00
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: Unless I'm busy
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: Hopefully
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: John Cochran (I guess)

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: I think it's a good way to start myself off on Tengaged.

Hope I can join! :)
3365 days 9 hours ago
preznewton44
'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please):  Cam
Color Level:  Blue
Rate your activity level 1-10: 9
Time Zone:  Eastern

At what times can you be active?: Anytime after 6
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?:
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST:  7 or later
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently:  Of course.
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: I do
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player:  Randy from Gabon

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics:  Love it.  I hate twists.
3365 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
APPS CLOSED

Reason being I think I have a lot of great applicants enough to make this season's cast.  Thanks to all who have applied I will mail you guys if you made the cast within in the next few days and give you notice of the premiere.  Anyways good luck.
3364 days 21 hours ago
Axoxo
pls can I apply still bigben
3364 days 19 hours ago
ElissaFan007

'Real' Name (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please): Alana
Color Level: Orange
Rate your activity level 1-10: Honestly, I'm somewhere between 5-7, but if I were cast for this game I could guarantee a 10! I am very interested in this being my first Group Game!! I've never played before so I am a fresh face!
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

At what times can you be active?: 4-10 PM EST mainly, but I'm on school break for a while so I'll be available pretty much all the time for the next couple weeks!
Will you be available in February/March 2015 to play in the season?: Yes! Absolutely!
What times work best for you challenge wise in EST: 8 PM EST is the best time for me, but I will make it work no matter what! :)
Will you promise to send confessionals frequently: Yes, I love talking about my game!
Will you promise to vote at least every TC and attend a majority challenges: Yesssssss! What's a Survivor game without a juicy blindside and intense challenges? ;)
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player: I think I am a lot like Brenda Lowe because although I am loyal, I am not afraid to make moves. I also take things personally sometimes (weakness), but I also am good at making personal bonds with other people in the cast that I will keep (strength). I hope you will choose me to play!

What are your thoughts on Back to Basics: I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you just mean a simple Survivor game without Idols and twists, I'm totally okay with that! I think the cast is what makes a game fun, anyway, and that is why I would like you to choose ME to play in Survivor Hawaii! I will make this a season to remember!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!