This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores General Discussion

Topic » Azores General Discussion

3321 days 9 hours ago
mman23
Andrew kept telling me that Joe was a threat because he would get votes from people who didn't betray like Tim, Dana, etc. I thought he was being nonsensical but I couldn't speak for the jurors. So pissed that Joe sided with the other two; though I guess he (rightfully) saw a final 3 with Britt and Anthony as more appealing than one with me and Andrew.

What really did me in was Britt winning that final 5 immunity- I think if anybody else wins, she's out. And if one of me or Andrew win then we're both safe thanks to his idol, thus Britt leaves 2-0 (3).

If this were a final 2 of Britt or Andrew, who would you all be choosing based on what you currently know?
3321 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
Hey dipshit you tried to vote me out that round and I know I had like no shot at winning the game so this is Andrews to lose now
3321 days 2 hours ago
mman23
I wanted you out until I heard that Brittany was targeting me, at which point I couldn't talk to you about switching to Anthony.

I'm convinced if I wasn't on vacation I would've been able to make the finals.

Joe you had no game so I'd consider keeping the tone down :)
3321 days 1 hour ago
Joeker
Still doesn't give you the right to get pissy at me
3321 days ago
mman23
I wasn't pissy. Just wished you played harder.
3320 days 22 hours ago
Joeker
I was busy with IRL stuff
3320 days 20 hours ago
mman23
Sorry for anyone who read my whole thing..I just had a lot to say! :P
3320 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Fascinating. I'm suprised y'all didn't take Britt out sooner especially after the challenge where everyone said she is the biggest threat/best social game, etc.

It's hard between Britt & Andrew. I'm basing it soley on their speeches cause I think they both played good games.
3320 days 19 hours ago
mman23
TBH if I hadn't gone on vacation I would've tried using Rich and Joe to get it done in the final 6. Then I'd pick up Anthony to boot Rich with me and Andrew, then when Andrew won final 4 immunity I'd take Anthony out leaving a me, Andrew, Joe final 3 that I think i'd win with.

Alas, I'll take a week in 80 degree Dominican Republic away from polar vortex New England over the win :P

open group

Ponderosa (Obscurity's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!