This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JD's Big Brother Erotica - Confessionals

Topic » JD's Big Brother Erotica -..

2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
FINAL 9
2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Buy Back will happen at F7
2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Michael - Day 12

So far this week, it's pretty boring! I was gone most the week, all I know is Darius won both competition, and didn't put me or Brady up. And now I'm trying to save Christian, so he can continue to at least try and go after Tiff and Darius
GODDDDDD I GET PISSED THE F**K OFF AT STUPID PEOPLE! JENNA HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON IVE EVER PLAYED WITH! THIS MOVE JUST WON DARIUS, TIFFANY THE GAME Just saying that a 4 person premade isn't fun to play against
2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jenna - Day 13

So glad Darius won HOH! I hope he keeps our side of the house safe. He will probs nominate Sam and Brady. I was so scared in the double. Now Brady is my target and Sam is a follower so he can go to.
2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 13

So after Joey left of course Darius and Tiffany come to power again so I knew I would have to kiss there asses again which I absolutely hate doing with a passion. Like I knew at this point that I was over Darius and Tiffany so kissing there asses sucked.

Anyways of course the obvious people were put up which were Christian and Jaron. Tbh it was a very smart decision by Darius to put them up because they were against him and the strongest competitors who were against him. At this point I really wanted Jaron to leave when they were put up as the final nominees. However I knew it'd be hard with both of them on the block because obviously I wanted Christian to stay because he was good for my game but Jaron was close with a lot of people so I knew it'd be hard. Me and Michael really wanted Christian to stay but we would have to fight hard for it. We tried convincing Luca who seemed down and then we tried to get both Sam and Zach for a majority and I thought we had the votes but when the vote came down to a tie Christian went home which relaly sucked. I thought Zach voted him out during this time so I was upset at him. With Christian going home though it did put a big dent in my game because he was a good shield for me but the fact that we almost kept him here was pretty impressive.

So at this point I was done with Darius and Tiffany's side. I'm not going to throw my whole game away just to kiss there asses like I can't do that. I came to play Big Brother. With Andrew winning the HoH I did feel safe no matter what so when the team twist came into play I personally don't think it really affected anything because Jaron most likely would of been his target anyways but with Andrew being HoH I knew he wouldn't put up Darius and out of those 5 people I wanted Jaron to go home but he didn't put up Jaron and Jenna together which I thought was really stupid tbh but no matter what I wanted Luca to stay on the block.

With Jenna winning the veto I thought I was screwed. That was the worse case for me. Since Jenna literally told me her and Jaron were close I figured that she would obviously use the veto on me but Jenna turns to crazy. She's like ranting in the group chat about how people were trying to backdoor her and she was trying too damn hard to be iconic. However she was completely false and she just looked like an idiot but then this girl doesn't use the veto!

Like what the hell was she thinking. Jaron was her closest ally and she did what Darius and  others told her too because she was threatened. I was happy with it and I'm sure everyone was too but literally Jenna did a move that benefited like everybody else's game but her own lol. I was happy so I wasn't complaining.

So with Jaron and Luca on the block of course my main objective was to get Jaron out. Luca was very close to both me and Michael and was also a number for us. However I was worried about the votes. I figured we could get Sam Michael and me for sure but we still needed 2 votes. We worked on Hudson and Zach and Zach said he'd vote out Jaron for sure which was great and the votes turned out 4-3 with Jaron being evicted. I was pretty sure that Hudson didn't vote and Zach voted with our group to get Jaron out which was great.

With Jaron gone my game was going exactly planned. Both sides believed I was completely with them and I didn't feel in any danger but I obviously didn't want to be with Darius and Tiffany.
2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 13

Then the Double Eviction happens where everything changed completely.

Going into the HoH competition my strategy was to throw it. I didn't want the HoH at all. I did before but with the stupid team twist and hardly any time to talk to people I just didn't want it, usually I did but during the double eviction I was hoping like Luca, Michael or Sam could get it.

Of course the HoH was a luck comp and the one time I win HoH I didn't want to win HoH. Like I was literally going to throw it so winning HoH wasn't what I wanted at all and I had no time to talk to anyone.

I had so many options going through my head. My goal was to try and see if I could get Darius out this week but I wanted to see if I'd backdoor him. After thinking about it I decided not to because a backdoor is always so risky and there's room for so much error. I didn't do the backdoor because I figured then Tiffany or Darius could win the veto and then they'd keep nominations the same or they'd take Jenna off? I couldn't risk that because if they took Jenna off then I'd have to choose between Luca and Zach. Those are 2 close allies of mine so 1 of them would be super pissed at me and I just couldn't risk that.

So I decided to nominate Darius and Jenna and obviously Darius knew I was coming for him. Of course during the veto Darius won it ugh! Like either way even if I did try and backdoor him Andrew was 2nd and he would of most likely took Darius off the block so either way it wouldn't of worked but I tried to take a shot at Darius and it didn't work but I'm not going to be a pussy. Darius and Tiffany have controlled the house the whole game and every HoH has gone as they planned so I was glad to get them nervous a little bit.

With the renom I figured I was going to put up Hudson because he's the easy choice and I figured Zach would vote with our side but there was still a doubt in my head and I did consider nomming Zach but he said he was always with me so I trusted him. At this point I figured I'd at least have the votes to get Jenna out because I never thought Zach would betray me like that and of course he betrayed me and Hudson went home.
2443 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brady - Day 14

When Hudson went home my heart literally sunk. I was completely blindsided and didn't see that coming at all. At that point I felt so embarrassed because of all the people I got Hudson out on my HoH like that's terrible.

I knew that Zach lied to me and I was honestly fuming. He totally betrayed me and I won't trust him ever again. Of course everyone starts to basically attack me after and this was easily my lowest point in the game and right away when it was over I did consider quitting because these people are just terrible. I knew Darius, Tiffany and Jenna would just harass me and bully me like crazy for trying to make a move and take out a threat in Darius so I didn't want to take it. Like 10 minutes later I knew I wouldn't quit but I felt so defeated and I knew that I was in trouble. Literally this luck competition screwed me and I seriously didn't want HoH and my game went from really good to really bad very quickly based on 1 HoH. The thing that sucked is I realize I had too much trust in Zach but the team twist changed  my whole HoH as well. Before the double eviction I thought of what I would do if I was HoH in the season and I would of put up Darius and Tiffany together so they couldn't take each other off and I feel with me doing that my HoH would of gotten 1 of them out but I couldn't do that with that fucking annoying team twist.

Of course I got attacked and people were coming at me but I mean I was proud of myself for at least trying to make a move. Like most of these people are just sheeps and they're following them constantly and the thing that I hate the most is for someone like Jenna to attack me and say mean stuff about my game.

Like who does this bitch think she is? She took out her closest ally Jaron and she is just getting used on both sides and is a complete moron and a floater so I have zero respect for Jenna and she'll never get my vote if I'm in jury. At least I tried to change things up a little bit and make this season interesting because ever since 16th up until 11th place have been run by the same people because their side got every HoH and it was just boring so I mean at least the double eviction was for sure interesting.

After this I mean I knew I was in trouble but i still knew keeping a relationship with Zach was important so when I settled down I told him I was still fine with him. In actuality I don't trust him for shit but he could help me stay and I need all the help I can get right now so it was just strategy on my part but if I don't win veto I will be in serious trouble this week with Darius winning HoH for the tenth time this season but hey bring it on I'm here to fight and if I stay and win HoH then I will for sure be causing hell in the big brother house. Don't count me out yet!
2416 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
WEEK 1
HOH: Tiffany
Noms: Joey and Gamo
POV: Darius (Used on Joey)
SPOV: Jaron (Used on Self)
Noms: Gamo and Jay
Evicted: Jay

WEEK 2

HOH: Darius
Noms: Jaron & Gamo
POV: Christian (Not Used)
Final Noms: Jaron & Gamo
Evicted: Gamo

WEEK 3
HOH: Zach
Noms: Joey & Sam
POV: Jaron (Used on Sam)
Final Noms: Christian & Joey
Evicted: Joey

Jalen Expelled

WEEK 4
Noms: Christian & Jaron
POV: Darius (Not Used)
Final Noms: Christian & Jaron
Evicted: Christian

Week 5
HOH: Andrew
Noms: Jaron & Luca
POV: Jenna (Not Used)
Final Noms: Jaron & Luca
Evicted: Jaron

Week 6
HOH: Brady
Noms: Jenna & Darius
POV: Darius (Used on Self)
Final Noms: Jenna & Hudson
Evicted: Hudson

Week 7 -
Noms: Brady & Michael
POV: Brady (Used on Self)
Final Noms: Michael & Sam
Evicted: Sam

WEEK 8 -
HOH: Luca
Noms: Darius & Andrew
POV: Andrew (Used on Self)
SPOV: Tiffany (Used on Self)
Final Noms: Darius & Zach
Evicted: Zach

Week 9
HOH: Andrew
Noms: Jenna & Luca
POV: Darius (Not Used)
Final Noms: Jenna & Luca
Evicted: Luca

Week 10
Noms: Andrew and Zach
POV: Darius (Used on Andrew)
Final Noms: Michael and Zach
Evicted: Michael

WEEK 11
HOH: Zach
Noms: Tiffany & Darius
POV: Jenna (Used on Tiffany)
Final Noms: Andrew & Darius
Evicted: Andrew

WEEK 12
Noms: Zach & Brady
POV: Brady (Used on Self)
Final Noms: Zach & Jenna
Evicted: Zach

WEEK 13
Noms: Darius & Brady
POV: Jenna (Not Used)
Final Noms: Darius & Brady
Evicted: Brady
2416 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Eviction

Andrew - Gamo
Brady - Gamo
Christian - 1 Strike
Darius - Gamo
Hudson - Gamo
Jalen - 1 Strike
Jaron  - Jay
Jenna - Jay
Joey - Jay
Luca - Jay
Michael - Jay
Sam - Jay
Zach - Gamo

Andrew - Gamo
Brady - Jaron
Christian - Gamo
Tiffany - Gamo
Hudson - Gamo
Jalen - 2 Strikes
Jenna - Gamo
Joey - Gamo
Luca - Gamo
Michael - Gamo
Sam - Jaron
Zach - Gamo

Andrew - Joey
Brady - Joey
Tiffany - Christian
Hudson - Christian
Jalen - 3 Strikes
Jenna - Joey
Luca - Joey
Michael - Joey
Sam - Christian
Darius - Christian
Jaron - Joey
Zach (HOH) - Christian

Andrew - Christian
Brady - Jaron
Tiffany - Christian
Hudson - Strike 1
Jenna - Christian
Luca - Jaron
Michael - Jaron
Sam - Christian
Zach - Jaron

Darius - Luca
Brady - Jaron
Tiffany - Jaron
Hudson - Strike 1
Jenna - Luca
Michael - Jaron
Sam - Luca
Zach - Jaron

Tiffany - Hudson
Darius - Hudson
Zach - Hudson
Andrew - Hudson
Sam - Jenna
Mike - Jenna
Luca - Jenna

Tiffany - Sam
Zach - Mike
Andrew - Sam
Luca - Sam
Brady - Sam
Jenna - Sam

Tiffany - Zach
Andrew - Zach
Brady - Darius
Jenna - Zach
Michael - Darius

Tiffany - Luca
Brady - Luca
Michael - Luca
Darius - Luca
Zach -Luca

Brady - Zach
Jenna - Mike
Darius - Mike
Andrew - Mike

Tiffany - Andrew
Jenna - Andrew
Brady - Darius

Brady - Jenna
Tiffany - Zach
Darius (HoH) - Zach

Jenna - Brady

Tiffany (HoH) - Darius

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!